Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so happy to see Louise Sorel back

She has perfect comedic timing. Her outlandish performance of Vivian cannot be touched.

Seeing her with Ivan again is a nice throwback. I even enjoyed her other manservant Gus. Poor Gus hauled off to the slammer...

I love them so much! I am sad that they aren't permanent characters. I really wish she's at least explain where her other son Quinn went!

Comment

This week I've had Vivian, Ivan and Sami. It's been great.

Comment

• CincyLady
        CincyLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay - two out of three isn't bad for me!

I've enjoyed watching Vivian and Ivan.

Comment

Long live Vivian Alamain- the one and only "Aunt Viv" and "Madam!" I love her and Ivan so much. With Vivian, Ivan, and Sami all being back, it's been a must see week!

Comment

Originally posted by alan650 View Post
          I love them so much! I am sad that they aren't permanent characters. I really wish she's at least explain where her other son Quinn went!
          Why doesn't she mention her beloved son Quinn? The former pimp turned spa owner who was framed for killing call girls.

Comment

I have a DVD collection of the early 1970’s show Night Gallery. Louise Sorrel is on an episode. She was a great actress even way back then, and so pretty.

Comment

• Ammalie02
              Ammalie02 commented
              Editing a comment
              I use to watch Night Gallery! I'd forgotten all about that show until I saw this post! I didnt know she had been on an episode.

Glad to see her again, the actress is great, I like her relationship with Yvan, the lines she has with Kate, I would like her to stay.

Comment

She is amazing. She is a hoot and somehow she makes her sympathetic while saying some truly awful stuff. She is so horrified his name is Jake!

Comment

I love her. One of my all time favourite actress/character on the show. I wish they could keep her around.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X