Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vivian and her sons

Vivian and Jake will clearly not have the same relationship that Vivian / Stefan.
    Vivian made me laugh, I love, but not very nice, she criticizes her first name, that he is not a bad boy, gabi had to tell Vivian to stop complaining, that she lucky to have a son.
    I loved all the scenes between them Jake / Vivian / Gabi / Ivan.
    Last edited by Laura23; July 20, 2020, 09:54 PM.

Can you imagine a calamine family Christmas or thanksgiving dinner. Vivian, gabby and jake with Ivan serving dinner. It would be hilarious!. Loved it When Ivan said he would never had named a child jake.

Comment

• magoo1000
      magoo1000 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well,she would never have named a child Sam either, but they both got adopted out.

Stefan was very weak. He allowed Vivian to slap him around, he let her change his name because she didn't like it, he jumped in front of a bullet for her.. he also betrayed her for a wig who he was even more of a fool over.

I think Jake will have more of a backbone and challenge Viv.

Comment

I loved Viv today....Jake?
      She can try running Jake’s life she did Stefan but this time it looks impossible, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Friz4ever View Post
        Can you imagine a calamine family Christmas or thanksgiving dinner. Vivian, gabby and jake with Ivan serving dinner. It would be hilarious!. Loved it When Ivan said he would never had named a child jake.
        Good idea. The apocalypse, I imagine already, it would be funny to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Friz4ever View Post
          They'll (Ivan and Vivien) likely call him Jacob. I'm assuming that's his legal name

Comment

Originally posted by ChipJ View Post

They'll (Ivan and Vivien) likely call him Jacob. I'm assuming that's his legal name
            I imagine Jake's reaction, if Vivian and Ivan, make it called Jacob
            I wonder if they will speak a little more about its adoption and those who raised it.

Comment

I still hope Vivian shoots Ivan. Regardless of what her relationship with Jake turns into. He deserves it.

The relationship with Jake is going to be rough. She wants him to be Stefan, and why not? She's managed to build a relationship with Stefan. Now this guy comes along as Stefan's twin and she's having to deal with that lazy writing just like we are. Only for her, she's got to figure out how to handle seeing her son when he's not her son yet also is her son.
              Last edited by icyblue2034; July 17, 2020, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• witchboy
                witchboy commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm concerned that I completely understand you.

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
              I still hope Vivian shoots Ivan. Regardless of what her relationship with Jake turns into. He deserves it.

The relationship with Jake is going to be rough. She wants him to be Stefan, and why not? She's managed to build a relationship with Stefan. Now this guy comes along as Stefan's twin and she's having to deal with that lazy writing just like we are. Only for her, she's got to figure out how to handle seeing her son when he's not her son yet also is her son.
              The 1st thing that Vivian should do to get closer to Jake, accept him as he is, including his first name and his profession.

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post

The 1st thing that Vivian should do to get closer to Jake, accept him as he is, including his first name and his profession.
                Of course. But thanks to Ivan's decision to play God with her life, she has one serious hurdle to overcome. He let her believe Stefan was the only one, never telling her that another one popped out of her like a lamp out of Mary Poppins' bag. So now she has to figure out how to separate the man she sees from the man she knows. Even for a mother, that's not going to be easy. Her mind knows what Ivan says but her heart will be working overtime trying to somehow make him the son she lost.

Mentally she can accept it, but her "faithful manservant" Ivan has set her heart on an extremely difficult road. That's why I hope she shoots him. Only after he reveals any more kids he pulled out of her and hid. Make sure he gives her a full list of all the ways he played God in her life. Then let her shoot him.

Comment

Of course. But thanks to Ivan's decision to play God with her life, she has one serious hurdle to overcome. He let her believe Stefan was the only one, never telling her that another one popped out of her like a lamp out of Mary Poppins' bag. So now she has to figure out how to separate the man she sees from the man she knows. Even for a mother, that's not going to be easy. Her mind knows what Ivan says but her heart will be working overtime trying to somehow make him the son she lost.

Mentally she can accept it, but her "faithful manservant" Ivan has set her heart on an extremely difficult road. That's why I hope she shoots him. Only after he reveals any more kids he pulled out of her and hid. Make sure he gives her a full list of all the ways he played God in her life. Then let her shoot him.
                  For the moment Vivian seems calm about what Ivan has done, but that must be explained because she needs him to get out of prison. The future will tell.

Comment

I see all the postings that Vivian should shoot Ivan for what he did, yet Vivian told Carly that her child had been born dead and then Vivian adopted him.

Comment

How many more kids from Stefano are out there?

Comment

Originally posted by lsm View Post
                        I see all the postings that Vivian should shoot Ivan for what he did, yet Vivian told Carly that her child had been born dead and then Vivian adopted him.
                        True. But her punishment came when Carly later murdered Lawrence, Nicholas' father and Vivian's nephew. That hurt far worse than a bullet would hurt lying Ivan who lied to her about two children, even somehow causing her to forget the second one entirely. Ivan did the same thing with Stefan that Vivian did with Nicholas, except he couldn't be bothered to know what happened to him. Now he's done it again with Jake. I know what she did to Carly, but I still want her to shoot Ivan. Not kill him, just hurt him and make him rethink lying about any other children that came out of her like clowns from a clown car.

Comment

True. But her punishment came when Carly later murdered Lawrence, Nicholas' father and Vivian's nephew. That hurt far worse than a bullet would hurt lying Ivan who lied to her about two children, even somehow causing her to forget the second one entirely. Ivan did the same thing with Stefan that Vivian did with Nicholas, except he couldn't be bothered to know what happened to him. Now he's done it again with Jake. I know what she did to Carly, but I still want her to shoot Ivan. Not kill him, just hurt him and make him rethink lying about any other children that came out of her like clowns from a clown car.
                          Vivian must seek vengeance against Ivan for his betrayals, otherwise Louise Sorel might as well be portraying another character different than Sorel's deliciously maniacal Viv. Not one but two children he has stolen from her, then proceeded to deceive his "beloved Madame" over 40 years. It's understandable she's being cooperative with Ivan at present since she needs his help getting out of jail. However, upon her release the revenge plot should go into overdrive. There's a lot of twisted psychological motivations behind Ivan's deception as it pertains to his obsessive devotion to Viv. Tons of story can be mined from their homocidal history. Unfortunately RC's writing style dodges depth and substance at every turn, thus we have the predictably weak stolen at birth cliche.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X