Comment

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohhhh love this!!!!!!

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
      Thank you for the link, I enjoy it.

Comment

You cannot hide the electric and playful chemistry that BB and CB have. It will be a boneheaded move if they don't explore them. They could have a very playful and yet angsty story.

Comment

• kahinamah
          kahinamah commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely agree, hope the authors think the same.

I don't care what anyone says, I love them. Their banter which had me laughing at points was the perfect way to balance all the drama going on elsewhere. I could have done without the Julie indignation again toward Gabi, why can't she just ignore Gabi no she has to always say something but that aside the Jake and Gabi stuff was funny. I love the part where he called her a pain in the behind then turns back smiles and goes over to pick her up. These two are gold, no one is going to tell me this is forced and they're trying to recreate the same type of relationship she had with Stefan, I strongly disagree for me Stabi seem more forced with their fighting. I find Jabi far more rootable maybe because Jake is more rootable then Stefan. He is someone who calls Gabi out for the way she's acting and I like that. For me I prefer them to her and Stefan, but JMO.

Comment

• rkm137
          rkm137 commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't find Stabi *forced* per se, just rushed. The actors have such chemistry, that Stabi worked better than the writing justified. But I wholeheartedly agree that Jabriela is even more appealing, both do to the writing and to the fact that Jake is a better character (and more suited to the dynamic).

I don't like Gwen at all. I hope the writers don't end up pairing Jake with her. I could see Jake & Gabi together easily.

Comment

• GHKissOff
          GHKissOff commented
          Editing a comment
          Neither do I, and don't see anything great about her and Jake all they seem to be about is sex there is nothing of real substance there. Gwen might work as a bad girl, but other than that she doesn't have the romantic heroine type vibe at all.

So are they going to try to refurbish Gabi's character and slowly make her a good person?

Comment

• JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Why does she need to be redeemed? There are enough "good" characters on the show. ๐Ÿ™„

• GHKissOff
          GHKissOff commented
          Editing a comment
          I know not a popular opinion but I don't see Gabi as a terrible person. Yes, she is impulsive and has done some bad things when she feels she's been pushed too far but on a whole she does have some redeeming qualities she is a grey character, not one of those types who are deemed perfect no matter what they do, AKA Chabby. So being honest don't want her to really change, have her be someone who has it in her to be good but still lash out when she feels propelled to, and have Jake call here out on it. For me him being the decent one and her being the one who tends to be impulsive makes them work, so no don't change Gabi.

Originally posted by GHKissOff View Post
        I don't care what anyone says, I love them. Their banter which had me laughing at points was the perfect way to balance all the drama going on elsewhere. I could have done without the Julie indignation again toward Gabi, why can't she just ignore Gabi no she has to always say something but that aside the Jake and Gabi stuff was funny. I love the part where he called her a pain in the behind then turns back smiles and goes over to pick her up. These two are gold, no one is going to tell me this is forced and they're trying to recreate the same type of relationship she had with Stefan, I strongly disagree for me Stabi seem more forced with their fighting. I find Jabi far more rootable maybe because Jake is more rootable then Stefan. He is someone who calls Gabi out for the way she's acting and I like that. For me I prefer them to her and Stefan, but JMO.
        I really like that Stabi and Jabriella are different, the connection, the relationship, the acting is really not the same, but the chemistry is still there.

Big Stabi fan, but since few episodes I am even more of Jabriella.

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post

I really like that Stabi and Jabriella are different, the connection, the relationship, the acting is really not the same, but the chemistry is still there.

Big Stabi fan, but since few episodes I am even more of Jabriella.
          Yes, agree with you and GHKissOff, Stefan was completely different and yet they had chemistry to me. I only was able to really enjoy Stabi the last two months that Stefan was alive! It was short lived but Stabi became better everyday until his death.

Now with Jake, heโ€™s rugged and the opposite, BUT this banter is so much fun this time around and his smile was enjoyable to see yesterday! He carried Gabriella anyway. I kinda like that it was Gabi who was around Jake while looking for Stefan so she had no intentions with him. Now, Jake is the one checking on her! They are enjoyable onscreen together, beautiful and fun!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X