Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Jabriella

Jabriella started to get closer, Gabi who was happy that Vivian has another son, but suffers that it is not Stefan, Jake who comforts her, I found the two touching in this situation.
    Brandon Barash and Camila Banus offers a new dynamic.

I cannot wait to see this.I love BB and CB's friendship and it comes through in their performances and really deepens their characters' on-screen relationship.

Comment

He came over to comfort her and she was just downright awful to him.

Gabi is lucky that she's a soap character, despite being very beautiful... no man would put up with her temper tantrums and stank attitidue.

Jake was better off listening to Vivian and leaving her alone. Gabi will never deserve Jake.

Comment

• islezeus
        islezeus commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh please, Jake called Gwen a bitch before trying to bed her. Somehow I'm sure Gabi being rude to Jake after losing her husband all over again can be forgiven.

Originally posted by rkm137 View Post
      I cannot wait to see this.I love BB and CB's friendship and it comes through in their performances and really deepens their characters' on-screen relationship.
      Yes, wonderful performance of the actors, the friendship between two people who work together, helps a lot.
      A good start for Jabriella, can't wait to see much more.

Comment

Agree OP! Gabi was in pain. What is she supposed to do with Jake, who has actually been a moody jerk from he showed up?? It’s been weeks of him telling her she was crazy to keep trying to prove he is the husband she lost. Only to find out he’s not Stefan but the face off his twin brother afterall. Well, Gabi still can’t catch a break on this show.

Jake showing up to see her once to try to show an ounce of sympathy really doesn’t equate to the weeks that he gave her a difficult time as well. So now, he’s free to go off to Gwen or Abby(I will not be surprised since he IS a Dimera brother)or whoever. I’ll have to fast forward him then. Not even BB can save that mess that could be ahead.

But overall, I just enjoyed CB at work today. She is just awesome and showed amazing emotion in the reveal today. Right on the mark in her expressions. Just love BB and CB and even Vivian and Ivan, lol. Once again, they were the show for me today, along with Sami of course. Enjoying BB and CB scenes while we get them kahinamah

Comment

BB and CB just have IT. ❤ I just wished the story was better. Gabi thinking that Stefan is back only to find out he's not. All her hopes dashed and she is grieving his loss again. Her "temper tantrum" is quite understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenda4ev View Post
            He came over to comfort her and she was just downright awful to him.

Gabi is lucky that she's a soap character, despite being very beautiful... no man would put up with her temper tantrums and stank attitidue.

Jake was better off listening to Vivian and leaving her alone. Gabi will never deserve Jake.
            I hope we don't have to see her crying again. Sami have finally found some competition in that department. Geez!

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
              BB and CB just have IT. ❤ I just wished the story was better. Gabi thinking that Stefan is back only to find out he's not. All her hopes dashed and she is grieving his loss again. Her "temper tantrum" is quite understandable.
              It's purely soap, give a twist and then tell us that no, I would say that for once they chose a different path than bringing a dead man.
              I like both so I don't feel disappointed, unless they decide to put Jake with another woman than Gabi, I would be

It is time for Gabi to have a little happiness in her life.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                I prefer Stefan. I like Jake, but if I had to between bftd Stefan and twin, I'd choose Stefan. I did like how Gabi was wearing the shirt she was wearing when she threw the glass at Stefan.

Given rumors, Gabi will be given the short end of the stick again. 🙄

Hopefully now Gabi will take the time to actually get to know Jake.

I think Jake likes (not loves) her but she's always been so obsessed with Stefan she's never taken the time to get to know him.

If she made an effort to be with Jake...I think she would be with Jake.

Gabi just needs to let go of that loser Stefan and get to know Jake.

Comment

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post
                Hopefully now Gabi will take the time to actually get to know Jake.

I think Jake likes (not loves) her but she's always been so obsessed with Stefan she's never taken the time to get to know him.

If she made an effort to be with Jake...I think she would be with Jake.

Gabi just needs to let go of that loser Stefan and get to know Jake.
                I agree that Jake is and has been intrigued by Gabi for a while now. I mean why would he think about her so much if he wasn't? But he was put off by her insistence that he was Stefan. I loved that he went to see her,. As for as he her not being very respective. Well I think that's totally understandable.

She built up up all her hopes that her husband was not dead and came back to her. She went over and beyond to prove to him to HIM that he was he was Stefan. She almost ended up back in prison because she was so sure that he was Stefan, And she was wrong.

So who wouldn't be devastated by that? Who wouldn't feel on the defensive? Pretty much anybody would. So I think Gabi's reaction was understandable.

But the good news is it doesn't seem like she's going to resist Jake for long.

Comment

• kahinamah
                  kahinamah commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree, her reaction, her behavior is normal, she thought all this time that it was Stefan, her husband. Now she sees this new man like Jake, so it can be a new beginning.

BB & CB definitely have that IT factor. Loved their scenes today, how Jake went over to make sure she was ok. I think her recation was normal. She is upset and disappointed. Jake hasnt been the nicest person to her either so its not like he hasnt given as much as he got! I loved that he showed genuine concern for her..so sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
                  BB & CB definitely have that IT factor. Loved their scenes today, how Jake went over to make sure she was ok. I think her recation was normal. She is upset and disappointed. Jake hasnt been the nicest person to her either so its not like he hasnt given as much as he got! I loved that he showed genuine concern for her..so sweet
                  As always I I agree 100%. I think if this were any other character then our Gabi people would be more understanding about Gabi's reaction in the end. She was heart-broken,. disappointed, and I would imagine probably more then a bit embarrassed. But since it was Gabi it was just terrible so very, very terrible.

Plus I think some folks might be forgetting that Jake's customary greeting to Gabi for the past month or so ahs been "Get lost, ya nut bag!" I think he can more then handle it. Plus I have a feeling that much like Gabi some harsh words aren't going to keep him away.

Comment

• Flowercity79
                    Flowercity79 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    As usual preach! He is definitely not just going to go away and leave her alone lol. Jake will be just fine, he is a big boy lol

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post

Yes it was so nice what he did, Gabi is devastated, angry, sad, which is perfectly logical

Comment

• Flowercity79
                    Flowercity79 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yup a very natural reaction

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
                  Yes, wonderful performance of the actors, the friendship between two people who work together, helps a lot.
                  A good start for Jabriella, can't wait to see much more.
                  Absolutely! Gabi was emotionally destroyed when she found out Jake wasn't Stefan. I can totally understand how seeing Jake would be a painful reminder of the person she had loved. It will take a while to get past that but the interaction between these two is so good. Jake being so sensitive to her feelings was sweet to watch.

Comment

Jake speaking to Ben, tried to convince himself that Gabi will not miss him, but not credible, we see that he has early feelings for Gabi.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X