Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm so damn tired of Nicole I just want to see her happy.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so damn tired of Nicole I just want to see her happy.

I'm not a big fan of hers but at this point I really want to see a 2 year storyline with her happy and married.

Happy couples are boring, get backburned and then written out of the show. Case in point: Wilson and Justin/Adrianne. If I wanted to see a happy family, I would just watch The Brady Bunch.

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
      Mr.Sami_Brady commented
      Editing a comment
      HA! I see what you did there. Lol.

• WalnutGirl
      WalnutGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      True, look what has happened to Abby and Chad.

Nicole has already been married to all of the loves of her life. Lucas, Victor, EJ, Daniel and now Eric. She has had happiness she just doesn't know what to do with it when she has it.

Comment

• eileenregina
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      Victor was a "love of her life"? LOL, I missed that one.

• WalnutGirl
      WalnutGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      She married Lucas and Victor for money. She cared a little bit. I agree she was happy with Elvis and Daniel. That is sad both of EJ's kids died by Nicole. I stopped watching when she and Dr. Can hooked up. Are the performers still together in real life? I recall she was married for awhile to the first actor who played teen\adult Brady. I am glad she finally married the love of her life, Eric! We're Taylor and Brandon there?

Originally posted by GrandmaJulie View Post
    Happy couples are boring, get backburned and then written out of the show. Case in point: Wilson and Justin/Adrianne. If I wanted to see a happy family, I would just watch The Brady Bunch.
    They get backburnered because the writers refuse to write anything for them except relationship drama. As if that's the only kind that exists. It's not that they don't have options, it's that the writers just refuse to explore beyond the most simple and cheap relationship drama.

Comment

Originally posted by peanut100 View Post
      Nicole has already been married to all of the loves of her life. Lucas, Victor, EJ, Daniel and now Eric. She has had happiness she just doesn't know what to do with it when she has it.
      Nicole married Lucas for money and she was miserable because it cost her Eric.

Nicole married Victor for money and he spent the majority of their marriage hurling misogynistic pejoratives at her.

EJ cheated on Nicole with her own sister.

She never married Daniel. Eric killed him before their wedding.

Eric is the only love of her life and now she can finally find some happiness.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
        WalnutGirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Her first husband was a con artist, and Melanie's dad.

Originally posted by peanut100 View Post
      She didn't love Victor or Lucas.

I am glad her and Lucas have formed some sort of friendship all these years later.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X