Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiny weddings

The weddings used to have a lot more people (Bristen's and Gabi/Nick's weddings come to mind), now they seem to be these tiny gatherings? And instead of a priest it's always Abe or Julie officiating?

I think the “powers that be” are too cheap to pay for a lot of characters.

Comment

And they are over so quickly! I remember use to they would drag out the ceremony over several days it seems.

Comment

Abe's ceremony was painfully long and boring. If I was Eric or Nicole I would have forgot what I was there for.

Comment

Frankly, I find it ludicrous that they used to have a priest for all of these people with multiple marriages. It just wouldn't happen in the Catholic Church. I have no problem with Abe or Marlena being the officiant.

Comment

I think the last wedding on Y&R had about the combined number of guests ( or more) from all the weddings here and was more lavish so I don’t know what the different budgets are but they also have other things going on elsewhere. I mean major plots so it’s probably both money but also trends that some are going for smaller wedding. Fewer weddings are big or lavish.

Comment

What amazes me is that there are, like, 10 people present at the wedding, and 4 of them are extras whom we've never seen before, yet are important enough to be included in a tiny ceremony that is family only. Lol!

Comment

• jmpenn90
                jmpenn90 commented
                Editing a comment
                I know! Crazy, and there were just I believe 4 guests at Kayla’s wedding and yet she has been part of a prominent family and on the show for decades. Her own brother didn’t go to her wedding.

Tiny wedding is real life: Princess Beatrice (Prince Andrew’s daughter) just got married in a small private wedding. First private Royal Wedding in over 200 years.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X