Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Episode of Improper Behavior

While watching today’s episode, I kept on reciting this line in my mind, “Who does that?”

It was improper for Bonnie to barge in on Lucas like that (at the heavily guarded Dimera mansion). BTW, what are they both doing there?

It was improper for Gabi to pressure Jake into remembering his (now non-existent) past as Stefan. Who proposes to hit somebody on the head to regain their memory?

It was improper for Sami to disrupt Ericole’s wedding celebration.

If life ever imitated life, there’d be a lot of rude, uncouth people running around.

If I may add, it’s improper for Salem PD to keep Vivian in that room handcuffed to a chair for days! lol. Will they keep her there for all four weddings? No wonder there will be a funeral. ha ha

I think Lucas might need to get a restraining order where Bonnie is concerned. When he was reading her inscription and she wrote "remember that mechanical bull I had at my bar. I would ride you like a Mustang." 💀

Can't get more improper than that.

Comment

• ElizBBrowning
      ElizBBrowning commented
      Editing a comment
      When Bonnie is being vulgar and gross, I don't see anything funny with what she says or does, she really is a turn off, IMO. I want to ff her and Lucas so bad because they are cringe worthy. Would Ron actually bring her back only to kiss up to Lucas so she can get in the sack with him again? She's working really hard at it and Ron can't control himself.

Days is a soap with constant improper behavior and turmoil. I found nothing unusual about today's episode. I actually enjoyed all of the excitement.

Comment

It's a soap. No one acts with propriety.

Comment

I ask myself the same things, but you know, it is what it is.
        Last edited by Cat women; July 15, 2020, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Gabi seriously considering whacking Jake on the head was kind of funny. It did work for Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by patrick4days View Post
            While watching today’s episode, I kept on reciting this line in my mind, “Who does that?”

It was improper for Bonnie to barge in on Lucas like that (at the heavily guarded Dimera mansion). BTW, what are they both doing there?

It was improper for Gabi to pressure Jake into remembering his (now non-existent) past as Stefan. Who proposes to hit somebody on the head to regain their memory?

It was improper for Sami to disrupt Ericole’s wedding celebration.

If life ever imitated life, there’d be a lot of rude, uncouth people running around.

If I may add, it’s improper for Salem PD to keep Vivian in that room handcuffed to a chair for days! lol. Will they keep her there for all four weddings? No wonder there will be a funeral. ha ha
            Well, you know Sami has never been known for, uh, proper behavior.

Comment

When writing a script for Days, and seeing on tv, yeah some would think it’s each day, but it’s one day for the rest of the week and transfers to next day.

As of behaviors, it’s sad but on this soap, there has to be some drama for the fans to pull in. Good example is what Sami did.

Comment

Are you kidding? This whole show is improper!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X