• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

One Question Regarding Two Characters

One question regarding two characters, which was an item a long time ago...or recent if it's fresh in your minds -------》 LUMI (Lucas & Sami) .....Do you still want to see them together? And there is no hope of having EJ back on Days....

Open to all thoughts
  • Harbor Club
    Board Regular
    • Jun 2020

I would like LUMI to end up together.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      Soap Addict
      • Jul 2018

I love Lumi!

Comment

• Angela8422
        Board Regular
        • Jul 2007

I want Lumi to end up together!

Comment

• kscott
          Day Player
          • May 2016

I would love to see Sami and Lucas together

Comment

• dee2
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Dec 2015

I would like it if Sami and Lucas could get back together. I would hope that Lucas could be a stabilizing influence for her
            and that she could get some help for her mental and emotional problems. Her family acts like it's normal for Sami
            to act the way she too often does. I don't think any of them ever thought she needed real help.

Comment

• dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              ^^Anyone who would get the man who originally strangled her child to death, to strangle him again, for any
              reason, has mental health issues. Not to mention the myriad other things she has done.

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Typical soap character.

• dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              ^^I think her recruiting Ben to strangle Will was a step too far, even for Sami.
          • CADY
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jun 2012

No way! Lumi died and remained dead years ago, with exception of good friends and co-parents. I don't see that happening at all. If Days was heading in that direction, Lumi could have reunited when EJ supposedly died. They decided to keep EJ alive and with Sami. They also decided to have EJ badly burnt from tip to toe, which will make it easier to recast EJ with a new face. I definitely think an EJ recast is in the works.

Comment

• Abby_fan
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jun 2015

I never wanted Lumi.

Comment

• kahinamah
                • Sep 2019

Against a Lumi return, I loved this couple, but it's a thing of the past, now they're good friends.

Sami is made for Ej, and I would see Lucas with Bonnie.

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
                  Soap Addict
                  • Sep 2006

If they kept EJ dead, then I would have been all for a Lumi reunion (look at my name and avatar). But since EJ is alive, I don't want them to reunite because Lucas will be screwed over for the millionth time. Lucas deserves someone who loves him and chooses him over others, and with EJ still alive, Sami will choose the latter. That said, it is DEFINITELY not Bonnie for Lucas.

Comment

• Jj1701
                    • Sep 2012

I think it's too late for that. They brought EJ back, even though we haven't seen him. If they wanted to reunite Lumi, they should have left him dead. Also I'm glad they haven't reunited them because then Lucas would leave town with her, and we'd only ever see him when Sami came back. I want Lucas onscreen.

Comment

• rkm137
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Dec 2009

I love Lumi and would always accept them.

Comment

• naria
                        Soap Addict
                        • Dec 2012

Never liked lumi Lucas always criticized Sami and made her feel like second hand goods he never had her back he was always belittled her and treated her like a child ! Ej was the only man that has ever loved her 100% and had her back no other person has ever loved Sami as much as Ej and even if EJ was never found to be alive I wouldn’t have wanted her with weak men like lucus or rafe I would’ve even settled for a Sami and Zander or a new male character But never Sami being With Lucas Or Rafe in any kind of relationship again at all!
                        Last edited by naria; July 15, 2020, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• kdw877
                          Senior Board Member
                          • Jan 2014

Umm, I'm always Team Lumi. EJ and Sami were toxic and horrible together. Sure, Lumi was a disaster too, but IMHO, they are a far better match.

Comment

• tiff5555
                            Aspiring soap scribe
                            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Mr.Sami_Brady View Post
                            If they kept EJ dead, then I would have been all for a Lumi reunion (look at my name and avatar). But since EJ is alive, I don't want them to reunite because Lucas will be screwed over for the millionth time. Lucas deserves someone who loves him and chooses him over others, and with EJ still alive, Sami will choose the latter. That said, it is DEFINITELY not Bonnie for Lucas.
                            I like Bonnie with Lucas and even Anne...they can’t bring Anne back for Lucas. Just want to add here, I don’t want my heart pulled on EJ. It seems like Days is doing that...I don’t want a recast either. Days knows the original actor was gold. With a recast, people ain’t going to flock to the TV. They might as well put in the towel with EJ.

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
                              Mr.Sami_Brady commented
                              Editing a comment
                              OMG Anne! I forgot about her! I came back briefly one time and saw her (the actress was in Legally Blonde, right?) I LOVED the fact that she gave Jennifer so much grief.

Honestly, maybe EJ should just die for real from his injuries. If Ejami fans won't accept a EJ recast, he should pass away painlessly, and then Sami and Lucas could reunite.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X