Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All That Hoping For Stefan...And Gabi

Soo fans, when we heard that Brandon was coming back, we jump for joy that Stefan would be back! And that Gabi can have her man back. Now that it is revealed that Jake is just Jake....how do you feel regarding this info/STABI?

I'm no
    ing what is being said is a lie because it's so lazy.

Comment

I actually like Jake and Gwen together - they're hysterical! As far as Gabi, she needs to move on.

Comment

I’ll be glad when Gabi exits the show. I’m all for Jake being Jake and paired with Gwen.

Comment

• lagirl
          lagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Not one iota of difference between Gabi and Gwen. At least Gabi was not so chicken she checked her into a looney bin to escape Jake and now want in his pants all the time.

I kind of feel disappointed, because others wanted Jake to be Stefan. Even I put it out there that it's his twin, and some disagreed with me that it's not, which I can understand. Now it's here....Anyway, thanks for replies, keep them coming! Sounds like people are liking Gwen with Jake. I don't know if Gabi will date Jake....

Comment

I'm lucky to love both characters and be happy to have BB in Days, so I'm a happy, and I think we will go for a Jabriella meeting and that Gabi will finally be happy.

Comment

I hate it so much for Gabi and I am not even a fan of her and Stefan,.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
              I kind of feel disappointed, because others wanted Jake to be Stefan. Even I put it out there that it's his twin, and some disagreed with me that it's not, which I can understand. Now it's here....Anyway, thanks for replies, keep them coming! Sounds like people are liking Gwen with Jake. I don't know if Gabi will date Jake....
              I think some people want Gwen with Jake, because they don't want Gabi happy, it's more the anti fans of Gabi.
              Even if I see the chemistry between Gwen and Jake, but BB has chemistry with everyone, like when he was in General hospital.
              I wonder why some people don't see a Jabriella couple on the road, I thinks that Jake and Gabi will finish up falling in love

Comment

I hope there's more to the story, and they've certainly left a lot of loose ends to this point.

Truthfully, I'm kind of angry with the writers over this. If he wasn't Jake then they should have made that clear from the start. Don't set up an entire fanbase just so you can rip the rug from under them and laugh when they fall on their faces.

Comment

I’m glad he’s Jake. Jake is a much better character than BB’s Stefan.

Comment

I'm disappointed. This is just lazy. 🙄 Anyway, I will enjoy my CB and BB scenes for as long as I can.

So annoyed at them trying to imitate Stabi with Jwen. Like nope!

Comment

• catsalive
                      catsalive commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am very disappointed that Jake did not turn out to be Stefan. I so wanted Stefan and Gabi back together. Loved them together. Can't stand Gwen. She needs to run along and leave. I would even maybe like Jake and Gabi together. I think they are still drawn together! So, I guess that it was really was Stefan that Lani shot was the real Stefan. I am sad about this. Even more upset that Kristian Alfonso is leaving. I have loved her ever since she first appeared on Days. Just hope it's not true that Ciara is leaving. I also heard that Camila Banus is leaving the show as well. Who is going to be left then?

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
                    I'm disappointed. This is just lazy. 🙄 Anyway, I will enjoy my CB and BB scenes for as long as I can.

So annoyed at them trying to imitate Stabi with Jwen. Like nope!
                    I think that by imitating Stabi that means exactly that Gwen and Jake will not work, and that Jabriella will work, Jabriella will not be a copy of Stabi, I do not know if I am clear.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                      JackandJenfan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They are not even trying to make Jwen their own couple. She's Gabi 2.0, but white and a bit more unhinged. 🙄

• kahinamah
                      kahinamah commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's why Jwen is going to be a failure in their relationship, I think it's proof.
                      By not imitating Stabi and Jabriella, they show that Jabriella will be a full-fledged couple.

I think the rumors of Gabi leaving Salem are true, which explains why Stefan is not alive. Days wanted to keep Stefan alive and reunite with Gabi, but if CB chose to leave, they changed the story and made Jake, Stefan's twin brother. That is my theory.

Comment

• Abby_fan
                      Abby_fan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So, when these scenes were written, CB was leaving Days? I thought these scenes were done before the quarantine?!?

• catsalive
                      catsalive commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am sad to hear about Camila leaving. I love her and her character. Just still not liking that Gwen. I don't like her at all.

• tiff5555
                      tiff5555 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Abby_fan Days offered Camila less salary. Don’t know if she later said yes or what or Days quickly moved on with their business procedures without her. I guess we will see in few months.

Am I disappointed that Jake isn't actually Stefan? No not really, because even though I thought he WOULD turn out to be Stefan somehow I never felt h HAD to be Stefan. I just wanted to see Camila and Brandon work their magic. So I'm totally fine with him being Jake.

But what I'm confused by is this whole Gwen thing. And since we still haven had any kind of confirmation that Camila has left the show and will remain skeptical until we hear something either way, I just don't get where this is going. Right now I'm more confused then anything,
                    Last edited by Troy44; July 15, 2020, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Flowercity79
                      Flowercity79 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      As usual bro i feel the same! I dont care who he is Jake/Stefan. While i did hope he would be Stefan, i have no objection either way! They have chemistry regardless. Tbh i am still not convinced he isnt Stefan or the real Stefan is out there somewhere. Guess we will have to wait and see

• Troy44
                      Troy44 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I knew we would be on the same page on this Sis/ I have a feeling that you may be on to something about Stefan still being out there alive somewhere. I just want our Gabi to get a happy ending at this point and I don't really care how it comes about.

• tiff5555
                      tiff5555 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      When I heard that Gwen was coming on as a dent for Gabi, I was not thrilled....now, I like her! It’s strange but wow. I don’t know if Stefan is coming back at this point, but anything is possible.

I didn't jump for joy that Stefan was back. I hated Stefan. I was excited that the actor was given the chance to play a character that wasn't crappy. The character of Stefan was already ruined when the actor took over.

Stefan didn't deserve a second chance. The actor did though. Jake's been great.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                      CanaryFan98 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree with this

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X