Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No chemistry with Jake and Gabi

They keep giving them these arguments and I think it's supposed to be bantery... but, it's very awkward.

I'm just not feeling any heat or romantic tension between them. Their scenes are trying a little too hard.

I agree I feel chemistry with Jake and Gwen but nothing with Gabi and Jake it seems like they are trying to force the scenes

Comment

I agree. The chemistry is Jake and Gwen. Not Gabi.

Comment

Superb chemistry between BB and CB, I love Jabriella, I want them together.
        Nice chemistry between Gwen and Jake, but Gwen has a lot more chemistry with Chad

Comment

I love the chemistry between CB and BB. It was there with Stabi and it's there with Jabriela.

I like EO'B's chemistry with Billy better, especially since Chen isn't imitating Stabi's dynamic.

Comment

• Flowercity79
            Flowercity79 commented
            Editing a comment
            icam Chag (lol) have amazing chemistry and so do Jabriella

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
          I love the chemistry between CB and BB. It was there with Stabi and it's there with Jabriela.

I like EO'B's chemistry with Billy better, especially since Chen isn't imitating Stabi's dynamic.
          Absolutely agree, the two couples would be really great, Jabriella and Chen

Comment

If you didnt see the chemistry with Stabi then im not surprised you wouldnt see it with Jabi lol. BB & CB ooze chemistry hence why he was brought back. I cant wait to see how this all plays out. These two are pure fire🔥

Comment

I have to disagree Gabi will always have good chemistry with Jake or Stefan. I love their scenes together.

Comment

i agree. They seem a little more forced this time. But they don’t have much going for them other than sex.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealDeal View Post
                  i agree. They seem a little more forced this time. But they don’t have much going for them other than sex.
                  Yep. That's how I felt about Stefan and Gabi... once you eliminated the sex, they have nothing going for them. This version really exposes that.

Chad and Gwen definitely have better chemistry... and they've only had a handful of very short purely platonic scenes.

Comment

• GHKissOff
                    GHKissOff commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah well that is all there is with Jake and Gwen, these two can't have a civilized conversation without it getting back to sex. IMHO Stabi had more basis for being a couple, but again we all see what we want to see. At least they had conversations, Jake tried to confide in Gwen about how he was feeling about finding out about being Stefan next thing she's all over him, that's not a couple that's booty call.

I guess chemistry is subjective because I see tremendous chemistry between Jake and Gabi. I love their interactions, whereas with Gwen the scenes always come across way too forced IMHO. Again comes down to preference, but it is his chemistry with CB that got BB back on DOOL, and it is that chemistry that is still there in spades.

Comment

Originally posted by Sararose42 View Post
                    I have to disagree Gabi will always have good chemistry with Jake or Stefan. I love their scenes together.
                    I also find a beautiful natural alchemy. They are beautiful together, very well matched

Comment

Jake seems so different from Stefan. In all honesty, it appears as if the actors, CB and BB, aren’t feeling the fire this time around. To me, Jake has more chemistry with Ben and Ciara than anyone. Maybe that should be the triangle.
                      Last edited by Abby_fan; July 15, 2020, 02:12 PM. Reason: Change then to than

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
                        If you didnt see the chemistry with Stabi then im not surprised you wouldnt see it with Jabi lol. BB & CB ooze chemistry hence why he was brought back. I cant wait to see how this all plays out. These two are pure fire🔥
                        Exactly, it's explosive between them, even today I liked their verbal jousting, their scathing humor.

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post

Exactly, it's explosive between them, even today I liked their verbal jousting, their scathing humor.
                          I havent watched yet but will do so later. I have no doubt they continue to sizzle. BB and CB have Chem with basically everyone so when they come together its pure fire!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X