Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sami making an entrance

Sami sure does make an entrance LOL. I do think she should be happy for her brother and mind her own business but that wouldn’t be Sami. Buckle up Salem Hurricane Sami just hit town! I for one plan on sitting back and enjoying the ride.

Why would Sami be happy that her brother married the woman who stole her baby almost right out of her womb?

Comment

• Bermudabeachbum
      Bermudabeachbum commented
      Editing a comment
      Elvis12 and Nancy T so your saying if you do something bad it is OK for someone to do bad things to you and you don't have the right to be mad about it? ? The world doesn't work like that

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well Sami supposedly made peace with Nicole and forgave her. I guess that didn't last long.

• Bermudabeachbum
      Bermudabeachbum commented
      Editing a comment
      Jj1701 guess not on both sides. Nicole was more that willing to talk bad about Sami to her daughter and the rest of her family as well. Really don't understand family allowing that especially from a SamiLite.

Too happy to see her again, the entry was special, it's normal beacause Sami is special, can't wait to see more.

Comment

I don't think I'll mind her visit as much this time as I have in the past.

Comment

I love Hurricane Sami can't wait to to see what she has to say to Allie and everyone who kept the Allie's secret from her
        Last edited by kscott; July 15, 2020, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Sami has good reason to despise Nicole. I like Eric & Nicole together and enjoyed their wedding, but I understand Sami's point of view.

Comment

• Joluiscute
            Joluiscute commented
            Editing a comment
            That is true. They have both screwed each over other at times. I liked when they came together back when EJ "died". Their shared grief was really touching. All in all I enjoy their rivalry.

• CADY
            CADY commented
            Editing a comment
            Great post! My sentiments exactly.

At least the ceremony completed

Comment

Of course she did. I get her issues with Nicole, but she should support her brother and his happiness. Afterall, EJ has done horrible things too and Eric has supported her through all that.

Comment

It's just like Sami to steal the spotlight from the bride and groom. LOL. Thankfully the wedding was over and the "I do's" were done.

Comment

Welcome back Samantha!!!! You have been missed!!!! I cant wait for her to ruffle some feathers

Comment

My deepest condolences I loved it, welcome back Sami! Time to shake up Salem it has been a little too boring lately!

Comment

Originally posted by kdw877 View Post
                    Of course she did. I get her issues with Nicole, but she should support her brother and his happiness. Afterall, EJ has done horrible things too and Eric has supported her through all that.
                    I think some may be missing a point here. (Even I). Nicole stole Sami's baby. Sami may not have gotten over that. I can see a storyline of Sydney and Nicole bonding together.

Comment

• Kelgirl7
                      Kelgirl7 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      tiff5555 wait until she finds out Nicole helped keep Allie's pregnancy a secret from her LOL

• tiff5555
                      tiff5555 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Kelgirl7 Yep on that too!

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post

I think some may be missing a point here. (Even I). Nicole stole Sami's baby. Sami may not have gotten over that. I can see a storyline of Sydney and Nicole bonding together.
                    She absolutely has a right to hate Nicole if she chooses too, but it's Eric's day. It's about Eric and his feelings, not Sami's. It's not her wedding day. Looking out for Eric, hating Nicole, etc... she can do that, but crashing his wedding cause of the person he chooses to love. Ruining his first marriage and happiness, because she doesn't like his bride. I'm sorry, but that is pure selfishness. I don't agree with her ruining Eric's day because she doesn't like Nicole.

Comment

Originally posted by kdw877 View Post
                      Yeah, you’re right. I hadn’t thought of that.

Comment

Her fans will sit back and enjoy, but I'm sitting it out. I don't watch that selfish monster, never did never will.
                        Nicole I tolerate, and Eric I watch because he has layers, some of them very unhealthy but still interesting. They had a swell wedding and I'm glad for their fans who've waited so long for it. But the storm blowing in afterwards -- this forum is as close as I will follow it. Sami simply raises my hackles.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                          Harmonica1985 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm not watching while she's back either. I despise the character.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X