Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A different Sami Brady storyline

I don’t see them doing this right now, as her stay is suppose to be a brief one, but I’ve always wanted a storyline where Sami not only has a supernatural encounter with the Lord God, but we have a storyline where we see a Sami that has truly found Christ and is transformed by that. I am not saying she should be a nun, similar to where her twin was a priest, but I do think a storyline like this would be unprecedented for the character. Why do I say that? Because Sami would be the last person we would expect this from. This would be a perfect story, because it lines up with the Bible. Remember, God always chose the most unexpected people for His purpose. Look at people like Saul, who were some of the most wretched people, yet God chose them for a higher purpose.

i know some may have different beliefs and that’s ok. However, this show needs to be more open minded and not so predictable with its writing. This is why the show has suffered for so long. If people want Sami killed off, this is probably not the thread for you. I do feel they need to do something different with him the character, and how she’s written. I brought this up, because I know God can and will touch anyone, and will use anyone for a higher purpose.

This would be a challenging storyline for obvious reasons and we don’t have to see Sami perfect. However, we can see he’s try to make amends and even see her struggle with her flaws, while being on the narrow path. Remember, facing the past and dealing with one’s own faults is all apart of the process. I am not sure if Ron would be up for the task since again, I don’t think he’s a Christian and I do think the writer tends to be a bit narrow minded, especially with him writing the same thing over and over. But I would love to see it happen. This would’ve definitely been a perfect story for JER to write, if he was still alive. Remember, anyone can change, no matter the age or circumstances. I’ve seen it in my own life.

As sad I am going to say this, I don’t think James is coming back as EJ, so let EJ die and she reunites with Lucas. That would be a different storyline.

Comment

• CADY
      CADY commented
      Editing a comment
      If Days intended to have EJ die, they had every opportunity to do so. EJ will eventually come back to surface with a recast. Maybe sooner than we think.

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      CADY They are trying to hold out hope for James to return. But I don’t know how most will feel of the recast. And you are welcome, Mr.Sami_Brady

• CADY
      CADY commented
      Editing a comment
      Days is fully aware of the fact that JS is not returning. JS is not interested in acting period. His life is in a totally different direction. He's made his position perfectly clear. I love JS in the role, but that is not happening. Days had EJ badly burnt in his face for story line purposes. It made it easier for a new face EJ recast. I am 99% sure a recast is in the works. Time will tell!
      Last edited by CADY; July 14, 2020, 09:36 PM.

Sorry but I don't want any of this for Sami...

Comment

I wouldn't want to watch that story either.

It worked for Eric because was sort of underdeveloped to begin with.

Now that said if EJ came back as a monk I would happily accept it. He really does need some Jesus.

Comment

Days could have easily had EJ die, but they chose to keep him alive. I have no doubt that an EJ recast is happening. Maybe sooner than we think.

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          If the recast is happening, what’s going to happen to Sami??? Alison may not want full and recurring gig.

• CADY
          CADY commented
          Editing a comment
          We don't know Alison's intentions. She does plan to return in September when Days re-opens for production. We'll see what happens. Time will tell!

I get so tired of people speculating about recasts but they provide no information as to why they seem so sure. In my opinion if speculations are mentioned in threads they need to be backed up with something.

Comment

I thought they they would break up EJami and a recast EJ would stay in Salem when Allison inevitably left.
          I would be thrilled if they did break up and Lumi got some on screen stories. I love Sami though and I'll take what I can get.

Comment

I can’t think of a worse, more boring idea for a story or a better way to ruin a long term character than some bible thumping storyline.

Comment

At this point kill off EJ and reunite Sami with her true soulmate Lucas. Both actors seem to be happy returning for brief stints so it would be perfect.

Comment

• CADY
                CADY commented
                Editing a comment
                According to Sami, EJ her soulmate and love of her life. She has made that point clear numerous times. Lumi died years ago and remained dead with exception of good friends and co-parents. I'm just posting what I've seen on screen. Am I missing something?
                Last edited by CADY; July 17, 2020, 01:30 PM.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X