Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gabi needs to be arrested for disturbing the peace.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GrandmaJulie
    Board Regular
    • Mar 2020

Gabi needs to be arrested for disturbing the peace.

Chad and Gwen were enjoying themselves and here comes Gabi to cause trouble. She interrupted Lani's wedding and she continues to harass Jake and Gwen. Can someone put a muzzle on her and lock her up?
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Nah, Gabi don’t need to be arrested
    She has the right to feel the way to Chad. Sounds like Gabi may not be over Chad as well.

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
      GrandmaJulie commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right. She still has the hots for Chad. She wants him because she wants everything Abby has.

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      GrandmaJulie Not the Abby part, lol! Chad and Gabi knew each other from high school. Abby was by that time, in college. I just think Gabi is sad that he chose Abby over her. Probably Thomas was the reason why.
  • Brenda4ev
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
    Nah, Gabi don’t need to be arrested
    She has the right to feel the way to Chad. Sounds like Gabi may not be over Chad as well.
    She's not and Chad called her out on it. He said her husband she is supposedly so in love with is back, but she's still jealous of him and Abby. She was grilling him extra hard asking if he and Gwen were together and if he and Abby broke up. She's so pathetic.

I'm very much tired of Gabi interrupting people and trying to ruin happy couple. Chad was right again when he said Stefan coming back would be a chance for Gabi to be grateful and change... but, nope, she's still so bitter and annoying. She wants Chabby and Elani to be unhappy cause she knows Chad and Eli toss her aside easily for the women they truly love. Too bad, her dream that every man wants her will never come true... even Jake was panting over Gwen!

Comment

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      Gabi is nothing but jealous of Chabby and Elani cause they have the one thing that Gabi will never have, True Love! Gabi keeps trying to get it by lying, manipulating, doing whatever she has to, but she doesn't get it, cause she can't grasp the idea of pure love, where you don't lie, or manipulate to get it. She's a miserable person who doesn't deserve love!

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Gabi not jealous. Just angry with him for stealing her company, Gabi Chic and want to get any his skin anyway she can,.

• kristendny
      kristendny commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think Gabi wants Chad. I think what she wants is someone to love her the way Chad loves Abigail (or the way she believes he does). I'm not sure she realizes it. Anyway, Stefan was the one who seemed to do that, so she is determined to get him back.
  • patrick4days
    Board Regular
    • Jan 2019

Add Sami to this list

Comment

• dee2
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Dec 2015

Gabi must track the people she most wants to annoy.

Comment

• RickySpanish
        Contract Poster
        • Dec 2018

I wouldn't mind seeing Chad with Gabi, Jake with Abby, and Gwen with Xander

Comment

• Angela8422
          Board Regular
          • Jul 2007

Gabi is so smug and annoying. I hope she goes.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            Soap Addict
            • Jul 2018

Gabi is not jealous of Chad and Abby. Nor does she want him back. Why would she? ?

That said, I like what I saw with Chad and Gwen. Team Chen!

Comment

• skyisclear00
              Day Player
              • Dec 2019

WHY are Abby fans SO OBSESSED with creating numerous HATE GABI topics? I am so fed up I swear everyday there's a new topic on how they want her dead. I am not an Abby fan but I not gonna waste my time and energy on a fictional character. This why I hardly ever post on this forum because its been such a constant headache.

Comment

• kahinamah
                kahinamah commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes but frankly 3 subjects hate gabi in one day is too much, definitely the obsession of some.

• Estefan0
                Estefan0 commented
                Editing a comment
                @kahinama

It’s usually multiple people posting different threads. Sometimes people post without having read other threads first, which is how we get a few threads covering the same topic.

• That'sAFact!
                That'sAFact! commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, it seems pretty even to me. There was a time where you couldn't click more than twice without tripping over some pretty vicious HATE ABIGAIL topics. The Hate Gabi posts are tame compared to what was being said about Abigail.
            • kahinamah
              • Sep 2019

Originally posted by skyisclear00 View Post
              WHY are Abby fans SO OBSESSED with creating numerous HATE GABI topics? I am so fed up I swear everyday there's a new topic on how they want her dead. I am not an Abby fan but I not gonna waste my time and energy on a fictional character. This why I hardly ever post on this forum because its been such a constant headache.
              Exactly, that's what I said to myself, I don't like Abby either and I never created a subject on her, there 2 subjects on hatred against Gabi today, sometimes more.

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                kahinamah I wonder if you ever wrote a thread? It would be nice if you did! How you feel of the stories?

• kahinamah
                kahinamah commented
                Editing a comment
                I will do it
                I really like the stories, overall I love all the characters in Days except 3 of them. Well I would make more thread, I tend to respond rather than create.
                Last edited by kahinamah; July 15, 2020, 01:13 AM.

• skyisclear00
                skyisclear00 commented
                Editing a comment
                i wish there was a MUTE button to tune out these negative comments.
            • LoveBO
              Executive Poster
              • Jun 2012

You just said she was a FICTIONAL character. That's what a message board is for, to post about their LIKES and DISLIKES of a FICTIONAL character.

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                But in my thread, you said it was a baiting thread And it was not.
                Last edited by tiff5555; July 14, 2020, 04:59 PM.
            • dee2
              • Dec 2015

I thought we could comment on the daily episodes.? It so happens Gabi was front and center a large part of
              today's episode, so posters comment on the character.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                It doesn't have to be in multiple threads. One thread would do. ?

• dee2
                dee2 commented
                Editing a comment
                ^^And every poster can make a thread of whatever they choose to.?????
            • Brenda4ev
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Aug 2010

No one is obsessed with anything.

This is a place to discuss the show... not the fans and posters. By this logic we are all "wasting time and energy" on fiction by even creating an account and logging on here. Every character on this board gets both positive and negative comments. Gabi is not some special exception who we can only praise.

We are all allowed to comment and share our reactions, both positive and negative, about the show. Gabi was on the show, therefore there's a thread reacting to her.

Comment

• kahinamah
                kahinamah commented
                Editing a comment
                Being objective, I almost see only threads on hate gabi, being new I noticed it from the first day I arrived, which made me laugh at the time.
                3 hate thread for a single character in a day, it's ridiculous I think.
            • Harmonica1985
              Senior Board Member
              • Sep 2019

She knows first hand that Chad cheats on Abby when the situation presents itself.

Comment

• kahinamah
                kahinamah commented
                Editing a comment
                True, she understood, she is intelligent.

• Beca Drags
                Beca Drags commented
                Editing a comment
                Gabi, intelligent???LOL Since when does Chad cheat? As if he does it all the time?? He did it ONCE, and it was when he thought his marriage was over and was on his way to divorce because of a misunderstanding between he and Abby. So, for Chad to turn to a desperate clingy Gabi, he had to be marooned on a desert island and feel he was going to die, to turn to Gabi. Rebound island fling is all Gabi was, and what did he do as soon as he returned to Salem......?? He wanted his true love back. Gabi was nothing more than a momentary, meaningless island fling, which bored him as soon as he saw his Abby.

• lagirl
                lagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                Chad cheated Abigail when he bang Gabi on that island. Cheated on Abigail and used Gabi to satisfy his lust.
                Last edited by lagirl; July 15, 2020, 09:19 AM.
            • JackandJenfan
              Soap Addict
              • Jul 2018

Exactly. Have one thread about the scenes. Multiple threads about the same subject is redundant. ?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X