Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding guest question

I know they wanted a small ceremony but they could not come up with a few more friends or family. They had to have complete strangers at the ceremony. Was it a money thing.

It does seem funny to see xtras at an event and not regular cast members. I am sure it is a money thing since background people without dialog are way cheaper.

Comment

I’m glad there were extras. They had to split the cast up between the three weddings, with very little overlap. Abe got to attend two. Roman had to skip his sisters wedding so he could be at his sons. I think Ciara’s wedding will be bigger. It is about money.
      Last edited by Cat women; July 14, 2020, 03:34 PM.

Comment

I thought the wedding guests looked really odd. Just a couple of close family members and then these random strangers. Looked kinda weird.

Comment

• Clementine15
          Clementine15 commented
          Editing a comment
          l mean, who possibly, logically, could they be?? Not expecting an answer here, it's just another bit of DOOL weirdness lately

• skvp1
          skvp1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I agree. I’m like why as so fake.

• december rose
          december rose commented
          Editing a comment
          And they didn't leave when the family guests did. You could still see them in the background

It was a weird choice to have extras and not cast members.

Comment

Especially with all the words about family, to only have a few there was odd. I think what governs this show now is money.

Comment

They should have just skipped the extras and went on with a “small” ceremony. Elani did not need extras.

Comment

No matter, 20 years that we wait for Ericole to do it, beautiful speech, looks, emotion, a couple with an alchemy, it was tender, beautiful, romantic.

Comment

I guess Carrie, Rex, Cassie, Belle, Taylor and Brandon weren't invited.

And I think Belle is in town!

Comment

It really is sad. We might have gotten to see more family and friends if they hadn't made this bizarre choice to cram 4 rushed weddings into 4 weeks. Much as I hate Elani, at least their wedding was all about family and friends, what few were there. No extras, only actual cast members. We all knew Justin and Kayla's wedding would be a bust, but still they only had 4 people there plus Will. And Roman wasn't one of those people. Now this wedding.

Was it worth having these 4 weddings back to back if it meant they ended up rushed and lacking? It's sad, really. These weddings just aren't much to see compared to what they could and should be. The budget problems are impossible to miss when couples are getting married without some of the people closest to them being there.

Comment

Extras cost less money. I am just pretending that they were co- workers of Nicole and Eric.

Comment

I thought Claire would attend. Eric is Claire's half-uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by lasagna View Post
                        I thought Claire would attend. Eric is Claire's half-uncle.
                        Yesterday's show, Claire came to NIcole's wedding to say she wasn't feeling well & would miss the wedding.

Comment

Brady should have been there. He is Eric's half brother and a good friend of Nicole. Him not being there really stood out.

Comment

The two behind Marlena and John were head bobbers. Every time Nicole or Eric said something wonder about the other, they would bob their heads like they actually knew them!

Comment

• Joluiscute
                              Joluiscute commented
                              Editing a comment
                              LOL that is funny!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X