Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post

I can see it now: Chad and Gwen plus, Abby and Jake.

After a while, Abby and Chad realize that they can’t live without the each other. Stolen stares, bumping into each other in the square- this can be good.

teamChen and teamJabby
    Another scandalous romp in Chad's garden when the sexual tension reaches its peak.

Comment

cant wait to watch! Sounds like Chad is going to dip his toe into some Gwen-Gwen get it Chad, why should Abby have all the fun?

Chad accusing Gabi of being jealous reminds me of when Stefan accused Gabi of being jealous of him and Chloe..LOL. he wishes she was jealous! He is sitting there getting drunk, thinking and gossiping about her yet pretends to be annoyed when she walks in. He was happier than a pig in poop to see his lavender queen Do you see how alive he becomes when she is around? She gets under his skin Oh Chad you are not fooling anyone, thou doth protest too much, just like your brother Stefan lol! Thankfully, Gabi wants nothing to do with the pathetic loser, failure and coward that is Chad🥴

Comment

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Chad calls Gabi jealous of he and Abby because she is constantly in his face talking about his wife and his marriage. I think Gabi protest too much.

I can see a great friendship happening here but just friendship I don't see Chad ever being with her in any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
        cant wait to watch! Sounds like Chad is going to dip his toe into some Gwen-Gwen get it Chad, why should Abby have all the fun?

Chad accusing Gabi of being jealous reminds me of when Stefan accused Gabi of being jealous of him and Chloe..LOL. he wishes she was jealous! He is sitting there getting drunk, thinking and gossiping about her yet pretends to be annoyed when she walks in. He was happier than a pig in poop to see his lavender queen Do you see how alive he becomes when she is around? She gets under his skin Oh Chad you are not fooling anyone, thou doth protest too much, just like your brother Stefan lol! Thankfully, Gabi wants nothing to do with the pathetic loser, failure and coward that is Chad🥴
        Gabi sure follows Chad around a lot to not want nothing to do with him. She is constantly plopping down where ever he is. I wonder who she will chase once she learns that Jake isn’t Stefan? Watch out Chad!

Comment

Good lord Billy Flynn is sexy as hell. That white button down, those gorgeous blue eyes. I couldn't stop staring at him today.

https://i.postimg.cc/J7bdTzvZ/sourcemmn.gif

Comment

Just finished watching..wow! Chad and Gwen have some crazy chemistry! I still wouldnt wish Chad on any woman, but since Jake doesn't seem to want her and Chad is giving her attention..i say go for it girl! Chad was looking like a snack today meowwww Gwen go seduce another married man

Comment

• IDCTHATME
              IDCTHATME commented
              Editing a comment
              I was in shock and awe by the chemistry Gwen and Chad had. I feel you, as someone you cannot stand Chad for a millisecond, but I would actually stick around to see something unfold between these two.

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post

Gabi sure follows Chad around a lot to not want nothing to do with him. She is constantly plopping down where ever he is. I wonder who she will chase once she learns that Jake isn’t Stefan? Watch out Chad!
            And why does she keep showing up to Julie's place? Doesn't she know she isn't wanted there? She is always looking for trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluediamond View Post

And why does she keep showing up to Julie's place? Doesn't she know she isn't wanted there? She is always looking for trouble.
              Like I said in another thread, Gabi clearly has nothing better to do with her time than to go around town looking for confrontation. Since there isn’t a man that currently wants her and she’s got zero desire to be a mother to her child, she has very little going on.

Comment

• Bluediamond
                Bluediamond commented
                Editing a comment
                I know. I was glad Jake told her she was going to have to stop coming over and barging in all the time.

Flowercity79 LOL Chad and Gwen, hmm very interesting, the possibilities.

But anyway, just watched everything today and all I wonder about is what it would be like without Gabi?....Zzzzz. I can’t even imagine watching any of these people without Gabi!! Not even BB can save it for me at this point, lol.
              Gabi and Sami’s entrance were the show for me today!

Comment

• Flowercity79
                Flowercity79 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sami and Gabi are a dream come true! Love it!!

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post

Flowercity79 LOL Chad and Gwen, hmm very interesting, the possibilities.

But anyway, just watched everything today and all I wonder about is what it would be like without Gabi?....Zzzzz. I can’t even imagine watching any of these people without Gabi!! Not even BB can save it for me at this point, lol.
              Gabi and Sami’s entrance were the show for me today!
              Gabi and Sami are spectacular, they give life to the show and to several characters.

The authors have a special thing between Gwen and Chad, they have to use that.

Comment

• ckg1
                ckg1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes kahinamah I’m not sure I can’t get through an entire episode without Gabi or Sami. Think I’ll be doing a lot of fast forwarding without their scenes.
                Yes, the great Chabby....can’t blame Chad for taking up with Gwen, lmaooo. Now they’re going to make Jake yet another Dimera son, so I already see Abby on top of that. But when there’s no Gabi, it will be too boring no matter what!!💤

I have fell that Chad be with Gwen also Abby with Jack that will be great story because Chabby will realize how they love each just like Gwen and Jack?

Comment

They have no chemistry and he has it all will Gabi. I don't see Gwen around very long because I don't see Jake marrying her.

Comment

Chad is very interested in Gwen, and obsessed with Gabi, how to blame him, with a woman like Abby. I can see Chad falling for Gwen, their moment is epic, beautiful chemistry

Comment

• Flowercity79
                    Flowercity79 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol exactly. Abby is "dull as soap" whereas Gabriella is spicy, ambitious, driven &sexy as hell! Gwen (aside from the finger nail biting yuck) is gorgeous as well. Imma need for her to start shopping at GC though to spruce up her style lol She is also fun and feisty, i like that about her! She definitely has chemistry with Chad, i really believe those two are going to end up falling for each other.

• kahinamah
                    kahinamah commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Very well summarized, that's exactly it, Gabi and Gwen are awesome, I really love seeing them interact, same with the Gabi / Chad, Gabi / Chad / Gwen scenes, and I imagine Jake in the mix. Chad and Gwen would make a great couple.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X