Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ericole wedding was beautiful!

I really do not like that it was in the pub.

But, it was perfect otherwise. Holly the flower girl was adorable. Abe's officiating was perfection. I also enjoyed the vows!

I loved it! My couple got married! 👏👏😍

Comment

• WalnutGirl
      WalnutGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, after nearly 20 years they finally got married. Now let's see how long it lasts.

Where is Will? He’s Eric’s nephew. Also you would think Hope and maybe Rafe would be there. Rafe and Nicole used to be friends. There aren’t many friends and family there.

Comment

Will wasn't there? I haven't watched it yet, but that is ridiculous. Hope is close to the Brady family since she is one by marriage and her daughter Ciara is the groom's cousin. I guess it is all about money.

Comment

Originally posted by eileenregina View Post
        Will wasn't there? I haven't watched it yet, but that is ridiculous. Hope is close to the Brady family since she is one by marriage and her daughter Ciara is the groom's cousin. I guess it is all about money.
        Most of the family/friends were not there. Instead they had extras in the back rows.

It was Holly, Roman, Jarlena, Allie and Abe. That was it, if you don't count Sami interrupting.

Comment

• skvp1
          skvp1 commented
          Editing a comment
          But they finished the ceremony before Sami arrived in her assumed fashion. Should be interesting tomorrow.

Looking forward to watching the wedding latter. I like Ericole and happy that finally got married. Hurrah!

Comment

The emphasis was on family, but where were they? Very few were there, but maybe the ones in the back were cousins.

Comment

I haven’t seen it yet but that’s the way weddings are much of the time at least on Days . Lots of missing characters.

Comment

It was beautiful until "you know who" shows up at the end. Here we go again with her ranting and raving.

Comment

Wonderful wedding, "The Pub" this place is a beautiful symbol. Nicole's superb dress, the words of Eric and Nicole so romantic, the flashbacks, the perfect music. Finally they are married, we were patient, it happened, very happy

Comment

Originally posted by Ammalie02 View Post
                  It was beautiful until "you know who" shows up at the end. Here we go again with her ranting and raving.
                  After the Elani wedding, I'm just happy the interruption came at the end and Ericole were permitted to have a beautiful ceremony.

I do wish that Sami would've appeared at the reception and not immediately after the vows... but, still... better than what they did to Elani.

Comment

I thought this wedding and the last 2 weddings looked pretty cheap and lame. The brides dresses and hair were bad. The venues are bad. Large swaths of friends and family not invited.

You can tell Days has budget issues.

Comment

It was time to have a beautiful marriage because the two others during the last weeks were only disappointment (well the 2nd was not supposed to arrive). Everything was just great. Ericole are married.

Comment

Their vows were really nice.

Comment

I guess love means you never have to say you're sorry for killing your bride's former fiancee or kidnapping the groom's niece.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                            JackandJenfan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nicole really should thank Eric for saving her from a lifetime of misery with Dr. Douche.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X