Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter for Eric

Caroline’s letter for Eric was very touching.

I agree ! Mts mts mts

Comment

Great acting from GV as well... he is a beautiful crier.

I used to be sick of Eric and Nicole sobbing all the time... today made me realize how nice it is to seem them both so happy and that the tears were bittersweet.

Comment

Aww... It was endearing. Eric

Comment

It was very heart warming. It made Eric very emotional. Great scene and tribute to Caroline. I miss her!

Comment

I think that was a nice touch a shame Eric had to wait a good twenty years to finally read it though...

That being said I still don't buy he was Caroline's favorite either.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              tiff5555 Yea. But the letter was talking about Caroline's favorite grandkid, so I don't even understand why'd you mention Bo in your post as he is not one of them. 🤔

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              JackandJenfan I sort of saw your confusion there. I just threw Bo in the mix because at times in scenes, it seems like Caroline loved Bo more. I could be wrong cuz she has other kids.

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              tiff5555 Oh yeah, Caroline and Bo were close. ❤ That, I am not disputing. The relevance to Eric's letter is what I'm referring to. Anyway, everything is cleared up. 🙂

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X