Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn't Vivian have another son out there?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't Vivian have another son out there?

I vaguely remember her having another son. I think he was involved with Chloe in some way nothing good if i remember right. Can't recall his name. What happened to him?

Quinn. He left for France with Taylor.

Comment

• catsalive
      catsalive commented
      Editing a comment
      His name was Quinn and he was sort of a pimp.

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      catsalive I know.

Philip Kiriakis but she carried that baby and it belonged to Kate and Victor Vivian stole the Kate's fertilized egg at the doctors office and had it stuck in her. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LoveMyWesties View Post
      Philip Kiriakis but she carried that baby and it belonged to Kate and Victor Vivian stole the Kate's fertilized egg at the doctors office and had it stuck in her. LOL
      No. The other son being referred to is named Quinn. It has bugged me that Vivian in recent years has acted like he never even existed!

Comment

Quinn Hudson is her other son who lived in Australia. They have an estranged relationship.

Comment

Just as long as it’s not yet another Dimera child. Lost count now with Jake possibly being a twin, ridiculous.

Comment

I wish they would have just brought her nephew Nicholas Alamain instead of inventing all these sons.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
              Quinn. He left for France with Taylor.
              Seriously, this is what happened?? l have no memory of that. Why was he with Taylor at all? l have been trying to remember what happened to Quinn, but too lazy to look it up. He was really a skunk
              Last edited by Clementine15; July 13, 2020, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Considering Taylor felt guilty over sleeping with brother-in-law EJ, why would she book up with a pimp. Did Quinn reform himself? Why did they move to Paris?

Comment

I did not watch when Taylor was on. Whose sister was she?

Comment

Originally posted by eileenregina View Post
                    I did not watch when Taylor was on. Whose sister was she?
                    Taylor was Nicole's younger sister. She was such a weakly defined character played by 3 different actresses. There was one who played her many many years ago around 2000 or so and then they had her return around 2012 and get recasted after a few months by the wonderful Tamara Braun but even she couldn't save the character.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X