Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salem PD procedures

I was surprised that the day after their wedding, Eli and Lani went to see Vivian, who was still handcuffed to a chair in the interrogation room. Doesn't the Salem PD have any cells? Shouldn't an organization like Amnesty International step in to protect Vivian's rights?

lol it's probably supposed to be assumed that she was moved from a cell back to the room. haha hilarious to think that she's been stuck there for so long, using the floor as her toilet.

Comment

On this soap, it still is that day and have not moved to the next day. So there is the answer for ya

Comment

Tiff, I thought it was not the same day. Why was Eli fixing Lani breakfast?

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
          On this soap, it still is that day and have not moved to the next day. So there is the answer for ya
          Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
          Tiff, I thought it was not the same day. Why was Eli fixing Lani breakfast?
          It must have been the same day at the SPD, but in the rest of Salem it was the next day.

Comment

^ I don’t know July Baby about the next day. It could be, but what I read, it’s usually the same day for the rest of the week mostly in the stories. That’s why we are still seeing Vivian in the same clothes.

Comment

• MrAgnes
              MrAgnes commented
              Editing a comment
              Vivian was taken to the station and handcuffed to the chair.

Meanwhile, Eli and Lani completed their wedding, had a reception (during which, Julie decorated their apartment), had a wedding night, had breakfast, discussed whether they should go to work or take the day off.

Then they went to the station and found Vivian still handcuffed to the chair.

BTW, one day usually requires several episodes. I remember a Valentine's Day that went on for 3 weeks.

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              MrAgnes Then I guess it was the next day, and Vivian in the same clothes still chained up.

Originally posted by MrAgnes View Post
            I was surprised that the day after their wedding, Eli and Lani went to see Vivian, who was still handcuffed to a chair in the interrogation room. Doesn't the Salem PD have any cells? Shouldn't an organization like Amnesty International step in to protect Vivian's rights?
            I think Vivian should have diplomatic immunity anyways. She's the last princess of the royal family of the country of Alamania!

Comment

It was the same thing as Brady and Gabi. It doesn't make any sense that they do that.

Comment

Didn't Vivian have to go to the bathroom?

Comment

Originally posted by theFENIX View Post
                  Didn't Vivian have to go to the bathroom?
                  I don't think she's eaten any children recently.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X