Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As much as Kate has interfered with Lucas

As much as Kate has interfered with Lucas, it is amazing he is acting like this with Allie. He should have learned his lesson.

Lucas is being different than Kate. She proactively worked to get him to do what she wanted. He is just talking to Allie. He is not scheming to get her to do what he wants.

Comment

I get what you're saying, OP. Lucas has literally one setting right now: Maximum Interference. He came storming into Salem saying that Allie needed to do this, she needed to do that, I'm her father and I know what she needs to do, etc.

I get that he cares about her but he needs to back off. The more he pushes, the more she will resist. He can't see himself objectively because he's so emotionally invested in what happens with Allie.

The best thing parents can do is say "How can I help?" Just open yourself to your kid and say, Let me know what I can do to help you. She'd probably be thrilled to just have him as a listening ear right now.

Comment

Of course Lucas is concerned about Allie. Normal parents always are. She's being a bit snotty to her dad who only wants to help her. She's only allowing others, who didn't raise her, to take care of her. I can understand her not wanting Sami around but all Lucas is doing is what most good parents do. Actually, he's just trying to find out what she's thinking and what her plans are. She's really clueless about this process.

Comment

Originally posted by lasagna View Post
          As much as Kate has interfered with Lucas, it is amazing he is acting like this with Allie. He should have learned his lesson.
          He's interfering because he doesn't want Allie to go through the misery he, Sami and Kate went through.

Lucas wasn't allowed to be a part of Will's life for a long time.
          Sami was a mom who went from man to man (Austin/Brandon/Lucas/Rafe/EJ)
          Kate had to sell her body to afford food for Lucas when he was a child.

Maybe Allie should listen to Lucas and Sami! They did a good job raising her apparently...she's a college graduate. But she seems as dumb as a box of rocks.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X