Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mob Boss question (Jake)

I feel like I missed something. Was this resolved?

Jake doesn’t act afraid of his old boss. Gwen had herself falsely admitted to a mental institution to get away from Jake or his boss ( I can’t remember which), but doesn’t seem to be afraid now.

Is this person still a threat, or was it wrapped up after Gabi was kidnapped?

Jake thinks it's over. Maybe it is. Maybe we never hear from them again. That being said I don't think it will be over so easy. There is the mystery about who this mob boss is... Why not have him/her show up in person if the story was wrapping up? If it wasn't important the boss would have shown up for the book... no... I think the boss is important and will turn out to be a character from the show's past. I think Jake is wrong, and this isn't over.

Comment

• RickySpanish
      RickySpanish commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah and like I said, if the Boss wasn't someone important, he'd have been the one to show up for the book. The actor that played his right hand was a really great actor, and pretty scary. He'd have been a convincing mob boss. Instead the Boss was kept a secret. The only reason I can think of is because it's supposed to be a mystery to be revealed later.

• Cat women
      Cat women commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope so, but no news of new characters coming.

• RickySpanish
      RickySpanish commented
      Editing a comment
      Well taping stopped in March, so all those stories would come to a screaching halt. It could have been planned to be a Fall story, or even a Winter story. Who knows?

Thanks RickySpanish . In the podcast RC did with MBE and SN he mentioned that they have scripts written through January and they plan to resume taping September 1st.

Comment

I haven't heard anything about a break for the Olympics, so I guess to cover they'll have everyone wearing their Hallowe'en costumes for the first two weeks of taping.

Comment

It would appear that was a ploy to make Gwen important. Didn't work for me.

Comment

I don't really get it. They hand over the book and magically it's over. They all just act like the mob didn't kidnap Gabi, threaten Ciara, cower before Ben, and threaten Jake in order to get that book. This big dangerous mob really left just like that?

That's too easy. We still don't know who the boss was where Nicole, Holly, Vivian, and Rolf were being held even though a point was made of revealing it was a man and therefore not Kristen. Now we have this boss that they wouldn't shut up about. And nothing? That's one of the problems with this show. No follow through. No proper closing out of the story. Once it's done, that's it. Like it was never there at all.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Plot point......🙄 At least it didn't go on too long like the Elephant statue.

it might be one of those "dropped" stories like ones in the past that had no resolution or could have been a great story but was dropped for no particular reason we might never find out who the "boss" is

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X