Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Week of 7/20

Monday, July 20, 2020
    Ben has an unsettling dream about Jordan.

Tuesday, July 21, 2020
    Hope and Allie help Ciara get ready for the wedding.

Wednesday, July 22, 2020
    Jake invites Gabi to the wedding as his date.

Thursday, July 23, 2020
    Sarah is impressed with Xander's heroics.
    Allie and Lani fear for the health of their babies.

Friday, July 24, 2020
    Shawn relays upsetting news to his family.

What???

More Jordan antics, perhaps. Could she be the culprit of al things wedding mishaps.

Hope and Allie help Ciara get ready for her wedding. Awwww Ciara and Allie together again! I miss the child Ciara.

Jake is with Gabi. How bitter. Nah, I am sure it is so sweet. You go girl, get your man.

Oh yeah, Sarah and Xander, almost forgot about you two. Come back real Xander; Oh how I miss you!

Wait, Lani and Allie fear for the health of their babies. Ron, don’t mess with my Elani child. 👶🏾 Yeah, you too, baby Sami.

Shawn, what is the news? Let me guess, Ciara has been kidnapped?!? No! Ummm, then what...spill man

Comment

I think an alive Jordan Ridgeway is behind the wedding troubles for CIN..

Comment

Oh no, I'm guessing Jordan is back.

Comment

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
          I think an alive Jordan Ridgeway is behind the wedding troubles for CIN..
          Wow Skins looks like you may have been right all along! I was thinking that maybe it was Eve, but Jordan is probably still alive seeing how Ben randomly has a dream about her. Or maybe she and Eve are working together? I just dont think Claire is the one behind all of this.

Comment

awwwwwww Jake invites Gabi to be his date how sweet! i guess he forgot about Gwen? Perhaps she will find comfort in Chadwick's arms

Wish i couls be excited for Xarah but I am over Sarah and her insufferable attitude. Xander can and SHOULD do better! I am so sick of him having to plead and grovel to be with her.

Cant wait to see Lumi come together and be there for their daughter!

looks like a great week

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Jake invites Gabi to the wedding after Gwen and him talk about the Dimera fortune.

• Flowercity79
              Flowercity79 commented
              Editing a comment
              JackandJenfan ah so he may be trying to use her to get access to the money hmm. But then again, he is a Dimera, he doesnt need Gabi to get his hands on it. When Stefan first came to town he took over Dimera all on his own just for being Stefano's son. Guess we will see how it plays out!

• GHKissOff
              GHKissOff commented
              Editing a comment
              Jake doesn't need Gabi to get access to the Demira fortune if he wanted it, all he has to do is prove he is Stephano's son, just as Stefan did, and his stake is there. Plus from the way it been spoiled he couldn't care less about the money it's Gwen whose seeing dollar signs. No, I think Jake is being sincere with Gabi, why would he use her for the fortune none of the Demira's like her. I think it has more to do with him feeling uncomfortable going to the wedding alone around people he doesn't know, and because Gabi knows them ask if she'd go with him, I'm sure Gwen won't like it one bit LOL.

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post

Wow Skins looks like you may have been right all along! I was thinking that maybe it was Eve, but Jordan is probably still alive seeing how Ben randomly has a dream about her. Or maybe she and Eve are working together? I just dont think Claire is the one behind all of this.
            I can see Eve and Jordan working together to destroy Cin's wedding, but I think Eve won't know Ridgeway has other plans for Cin besides ruining their wedding.

Comment

• Flowercity79
              Flowercity79 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea there is probably a twist. RSW said this storyline is going to be crazy. I cant wait to see it all play out!

Could care less about Lani and her worries..backburn status please!
            Last edited by LukeIsDaMan; July 12, 2020, 05:42 PM.

Comment

So Claire is deemed guilty and not included anymore?

Comment

Jabriella at the wedding together, I can't wait

Comment

Poor Ben.

I wonder what happened to Claire...I do like Allie/Ciara/Hope. But I think they should have put Allie with Ciara earlier IMO.

Comment

July 20: A medical crisis threatens to derail Ciara and Ben's wedding

July 21: Claire swears to Belle and Shawn that she's innocent
                    Xander sets the record straight with Sarah

July 22: Rafe walks Ciara down the aisle
                    Ben and Ciara's wedding celebration ends with a stunning twist

July 23: Gabi and Jake grow closer

July 24: Rafe makes a decision about Allie's offer
                    Claire lands on the hot seat
                    Last edited by Prizzle; July 11, 2020, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
                      Jabriella at the wedding together, I can't wait
                      So Gwen talked Jake into getting close to Gabi to get the Dimera money. Will never work. Chad will have to let him in. He has no memory unless he fakes it.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                        JackandJenfan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's not Chad's decision.

Originally posted by Prizzle View Post
                      July 20: A medical crisis threatens to derail Ciara and Ben's wedding

July 21: Claire swears to Belle and Shawn that she's innocent
                      Xander sets the record straight with Sarah

July 22: Rafe walks Ciara down the aisle
                      Ben and Ciara's wedding celebration ends with a stunning twist

July 23: Gabi and Jake grow closer

July 24: Rafe makes a decision about Allie's offer
                      Claire lands on the hot seat
                      What an awesome week. SO sweet that she asked Rafe to walk her down the isle. Why didnt she ask her brother or uncle?

Comment

lf Jordan is alive, then Evan didn't kill her, and he will get out of jail. Hard to believe she would be one of Rolf's projects. l hope it is Eve, not Jordan who causes the mischief

Comment

• eileenregina
                          eileenregina commented
                          Editing a comment
                          And will probably be able to have custody of his son.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X