Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super dumb theory...Jake isn't Stefan...because Chad is Stefan?!?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super dumb theory...Jake isn't Stefan...because Chad is Stefan?!?

Ok to me it's seemed pretty obvious from the way Chad acts lately that he's been the one behind drugging Abby. But Chad would presumably never do that.

We know Stevano got Rolf to agree to something before the chip was removed from Steve. If we assume Jake isn't Stefan but is really Stefan's twin and Rolf didn't bring Stefan back from the dead that presumably leaves Rolf's favor unaccounted for.

So could Rolf have somehow implanted Stefan's personality into Chad sometime after Stefano was um...electronically exorcised? (sigh...this show)

When Abby was in the hospital with Chad when she was freaking out she kept seeing Stefan. Instead of that being explained away as a deranged hallucination...maybe Abby's subconscious mind was picking up on the fact that her husband had been replaced by Stefan? Ok some of it was pure craziness/the drugs because I think she was also seeing Orpheus and Ben...but maybe not all of it was craziness.

So somehow Rolf has made Stefan to look like Chad (Julie has Jen's stalker's heart) and Chad was driving Abigail insane.

Another reason I think this...Chad has this habit of calling Gabi these awful names lately. That seems more like Stefan than Chad IMO. Stefan seemed like he kinda hated women.

Hmm, interesting theory. I could go with this, especially if it's true they are doing a Jake/Abby/Chad triangle in the fall.

Comment

Unfortunately, I don’t see that I do think Chad may be Robo Chad and never fully recovered. That might be possible. I guess we will see.

Comment

Sounds like a good bet. He probably did like with Marlena, a lower level personality chip. So he is inclined to be more Stefan like, but is still some Chad.

Comment

Considering who the writer is, this is a competely plausible theory.

Comment

• dool2020
            dool2020 commented
            Editing a comment
            lol i thought the same thing. at first i'm like what??? and then, hmmmm RC ...yeah, never know.

• Lady Killer
            Lady Killer commented
            Editing a comment
            Don’t call him re-Ron for nothing

It doesn't work because Stefan, and Chad aren't remotely built the same.

Comment

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
            It doesn't work because Stefan, and Chad aren't remotely built the same.
            yeah and Kristen can put on a mask and look exactly like Nicole...

Comment

• RickySpanish
              RickySpanish commented
              Editing a comment
              But Kristin, and Nicole are similar in height. Chad is taller and lanky. It would be like Xander putting on a Will mask... You need the people to at least be similar in height, and build for it to work.

But Chad isn't acting like Sefan. Chad is acting like Chad. Even brainwashed Chad wasn't acting like Stefan.

Comment

Why would Stefan hate Gabi so much and want to take GC from her?

Comment

• Jj1701
                Jj1701 commented
                Editing a comment
                That also makes no sense to me. I was about to edit my post to add that. If that were Stefan he'd have told her and they'd be in on it together. You know what, let's not give the writers any ideas.....

I have a feeling we will see less of the Stefano/sci-fi stuff in the future, but who knows. Anything would be better than to watch BB make eyes at MM's blank expressions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
                But Chad isn't acting like Sefan. Chad is acting like Chad. Even brainwashed Chad wasn't acting like Stefan.
                Chad is Chad, drooling over Gabi than being with his wife in Florida. What kind of husband he is?

Comment

• Mewt
                  Mewt commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I didn’t see Chad drooling over Gabi or is this a spoiler?

• Jj1701
                  Jj1701 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When he was serving her breakfast in bed, he was definitely drooling.

If Chad is suppose to be Stefan why would he tell Stefano's portrait that he thought he was done with Vivian's bastard son? I'm assuming he was talking about Stefan.

Comment

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don’t forget too that Chad was also a bastard son too. Don’t know why Chad is even mad. Sounds like he does not want to know his siblings.

Originally posted by RoidRage View Post
                I have a feeling we will see less of the Stefano/sci-fi stuff in the future, but who knows. Anything would be better than to watch BB make eyes at MM's blank expressions.
                Lol soooooo true! Glad I’m not the only one that thinks that about MM.

Comment

That's a clever and interesting theory.
                  As long it's done via microchip it works.
                  And now I have this image of Stefan-chipped Chad and Jake, and the real Stefan shows up and somebody says "How many Stefans are there?"

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X