Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Police Commissioner

Will Eli be next PC or will they bring in someone new?

Probably Eli. I am fine with that. Despite covering for Lani, he is a stand-up detective.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      tiff5555 Since Days has shown Rafe commit multiple crimes, I don't see how you are seeing that he is similar to Eli? Eli didn't commit felony after felony like Rafe. 🙄 Same with Lani and Hope. Lani never shot a guy three times in cold blood, took him to a site set to be demolished, and framed the victim's son for the crime....

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      JackandJenfan But Eli did committed a felony! He never arrested Lani for Kristen’s whereabouts. Lani let Kristen run away. So he is in the same boat as Rafe. Maybe more than Rafe. Even Roman helped cover up of what Hope did to Stefano. Roman may have done something bad, but he is still a nice guy. What about John to Steve? John was making Steve go blind. Do you consider John a bad guy or a good guy?

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      tiff5555 Eli didn't actively frame someone for murder. Roman has the most integrity and self awareness to step down as he realized he was not doing his job properly because of conflicts with family. We are not going to agree. So let's agree to disagree.

Probably it’s Eli....

Comment

I would go with Eli as Days seems to be on a major budget crunch.

Comment

I think it will be Eli too, and maybe this will gave Elani a much needed jolt in the arm. Maybe it will cause conflict and, of course, if he is named PC, she will need a new partner, so maybe potentially a love triangle. Because this couple needs something to make them root-worthy if they're going to keep them together. JMHO.

Comment

Lani or Eli may be offered the position. Eli seemed like he didn't like the position when he was in it before.

Comment

I would bring in an entirely new character for Commissioner. A person who would not allow the cops to goof off. We have Rafe, roaming around Salem having conversations with random people, not working. We have Eli and Lani laying in bed all day, even discussing calling out sick at work because they don’t want to go. I would have a Commissioner who would make the lazy deadbeats actually do work.

Comment

Probably Eli. Lani dragged him down with her but so far that's the only time he's thrown his morals and ethics in the trash. So I might be able to forgive it unless he makes it a habit like Rafe did. Who knows, maybe being made PC will be just the kick in the pants he needs to see the truth about what happened with Lani.

I don't think they'll bring in someone new to clean the place up, though I wish they would. Last time they did that was Raines and because he refused to be corrupt they just had to turn him into a villain. So expecting them to actually bring in someone to clean up the corruption is probably hoping for way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by lasagna View Post
                I would bring in an entirely new character for Commissioner. A person who would not allow the cops to goof off. We have Rafe, roaming around Salem having conversations with random people, not working. We have Eli and Lani laying in bed all day, even discussing calling out sick at work because they don’t want to go. I would have a Commissioner who would make the lazy deadbeats actually do work.
                We had that....Agent Raines took that place and looked what happened to him, lol! He was betting on Dario taking Abby to another country.

Comment

Maybe if someone finds Roman somewhere he will return to the job.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                    JackandJenfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Let's be frank, let the Commissioner be age appropriate. Roman had self-awareness that he was letting his bias affect his position.

I wish they could bring in someone new but it probably will be Eli

Comment

I think Eli will be promoted to that position.

Comment

Xander has recently become available.

Comment

Wasn't Eli the Police commissioner before the time warp and then went to work as head of security for Dimera ?
                        Hoping they can get Roman out of retirement and run it like a real Police Station not a sitcom police station. But I'm afraid with all the nonsense about defunding police and giving into radical destructive groups we will eventually see the police station as a minor background.

Comment

Originally posted by theFENIX View Post
                          Wasn't Eli the Police commissioner before the time warp and then went to work as head of security for Dimera ?
                          Hoping they can get Roman out of retirement and run it like a real Police Station not a sitcom police station. But I'm afraid with all the nonsense about defunding police and giving into radical destructive groups we will eventually see the police station as a minor background.
                          Sad thing is, Roman would refuse. The sad part of it is that he'd refuse because, unlike the rest in that den of corruption, Roman was so burdened by violating his oath to protect Hope that he left. He knew he didn't deserve the position after what he did so he stepped down and he'll never go back. Which ironically makes the best option in town the one option that we can't have.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X