Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About what Allie said about Sammy and kahos

Sammy growing up had a lot of kahos too. Seeing her mom cheating on her dad with johm. Her mom turning into the devil. Being raped as a teenager. No wonder sammi has baggage. Maybe someone should clue Allie into the team's Sammy has experienced.

Yes maybe someone should explain that at least Sami wanted her children with her unlike Grandma Marlena who shipped Sami off to her grandparents.

Comment

Well.. Allie wasn't lying.

Sami's life was chaotic, but that doesn't mean that Allie's life wasn't any less chaotic.

Sami resented Marlene well into adulthood. It's not surprising if Allie does the same.

Comment

Marlena was also right when she pointed out that Allie's current immature choices and decisions are much like her mother, Sami, that she's claiming she doesn't want to be like. So, Allie's being a little hypocritical in her treatment of Sami.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sami never thought of anyone but herself.Allie is thinking about her baby.

i'm not into allie character or story.

Comment

Ally is showing what a child she still is..I've come to my hometown pregnant...everyone who knows me has seen me..all of which had better respect my infantile wish to never tell my mom who will eventually find out anyway..oh and by the way..I dont care how many faces she slaps or relationships get ruined because you let me bully you into keeping silent...really ally?...Everybody knows your pregnant..somebody's gonna tell her..maybe her father..I hope he sees you or hears about it and either calls her right in front of you or..dosen't let you know he knows about it and calls her...but your mother's going to find out you stupid little girl!!!...

Comment

Maybe Lucas or Marlena could explain some of the stuff Sami actually went through like Marlena's affair, Sami getting raped by Alan etc

It might give Allie some insight into WHY Sami is the way she is.

Comment

Sami is the way she is because she's mentally unstsble and never got proper mental care after her rape by Alan.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                How is Sami mentally unstable? 🙄

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X