Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why would Rafe even consider adopting Allie’s baby after what he just went through?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would Rafe even consider adopting Allie’s baby after what he just went through?

He just lost custody of a child he bonded with because of not knowing who the father was. I would think he would demand to know before he tries to adopt. I Really think these storylines put the mothers in a bad light by keeping the fathers away from their children. Unless Allie was raped there is no excuse.

He did explain to Allie, but somehow her wants sank into him. I do think he will make a great father. Not sure at this point in rape. Seems like Allie was a party child that her mother failed to take care of. I don't know if it's her mother’s fault but should have balanced out with the kids and hubby.

Comment

• Bermudabeachbum
      Bermudabeachbum commented
      Editing a comment
      I wasn’t really speculating rape. Just saying that’s the only valid excuse for not informing the father. Now it is possible she did inform him and he wanted nothing to do with the child, but Rafe still needs to get it in a legally binding document. I will have no sympathy for him when the child’s father shows up wanting custody.

Totally agree with op. I don't get it either it's like they are all ignoring the whole Jordan situation never mind what Lucas explained to her about what happened with will. It's crazy that Alli shows up wanting help but getting mad and nasty when people are trying to ask questions to understand the entire situation. Someone needs to explain to her that by not naming the father doesn't make the child exclusively hers. Rafe would be a fool to go down that road again because he just saw that a killer and family biological rights were upheld before his loving care of a child.

Comment

Mostly to create some melodrama for WilSon and conflict with the parents. It is also a big bore and I am quite sure it won't happen. JMO. It makes no sense, since Rafe just lost custody of David to a blood relative. Since he knows there is a father out there who does not know Allie is pregnant there is always a chance, slim though it may be, that he would once again get dragged into court and lose custody to a parent. Why take a chance on being heartbroken twice???
      Last edited by eileenregina; July 10, 2020, 10:18 AM.

Comment

With Allie keeping the baby a secret from the father, Rafe does not need a repeat heartbreak.

Comment

with both Will/Sonny and Rafe leaving and Sami and Lucas only back for what I assume is only a short while I don't think they really have the time to develop this story anymore. We don't even know who the father of the baby is.

I'm calling it now...the baby is staying in Salem. If it gets adopted it's by Eric. He's the only one who can keep this story going.

Comment

Originally posted by taylors2cats View Post
            With Allie keeping the baby a secret from the father, Rafe does not need a repeat heartbreak.
            Exactly. For one, Rafe should feel similarly to Sarah in that it's like being offered a replacement while the wound is still fresh from the first one. And two, he absolutely should not be willing top adopt her kid until he can know for a fact that the father can't challenge for custody. And since she appears to have taken off without even telling the father, it's setting up exactly the way Jordan set the David situation up. Where the "dead beat" father (only according to her lies - can't be dead beat if you don't even know the kid exists) could just pop up one day and take the kid away.

No, I don't want Rafe adopting this kid at all. He/she deserves better. But if he is going to, he needs to demand that the father know and sign over his rights. Allie can't do it for him.

Comment

Maybe Rafe is a glutton for punishment.
              If she was raped it is now rapist lives matter. If true her rapist will be showing up demanding father's rights,.
              Last edited by lagirl; July 12, 2020, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post
                I'm calling it now...the baby is staying in Salem. If it gets adopted it's by Eric. He's the only one who can keep this story going.
                While I kinda like this idea, I'm not sure I want Nicole raising Sami's grandchild. She has a history of trying to steal Sami's kids beginning with when she married Lucas for $5 million to help him win custody of Will over Sami and she actually did manage to steal Sydney. IMO, Nicole has no business being anywhere near Sami's children or trying to play mother to them.

And considering what she went through when Chloe wouldn't give her back Holly, I hope she realizes how wrong she was to take Sydney or any child from Sami and for once offers her a sincere apology. JMHO.

Comment

• Bermudabeachbum
                  Bermudabeachbum commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can't wait for Sami to get back. Bet she makes a comment to Nicole like "Why are you being so nice to my daughter? Hoping to steal another child?"

Eventhough i think he would be a good father heck i think he should have got custody of David. I agree with your thoughts and he knows how Sami would react. He should save himself the grief of Sami and say no. Allie can still give the baby to Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by lagirl View Post
                  Maybe Rafe is a glutton for punishment.
                  If she was raped it is now rapist lives matter. If true her rapist will be showing up demanding father's rights,.
                  Rapists lives matter? What? Where is that happening? I mean yes, rapists have been able to assert custody claims over the past decade or so, or at least in the terms of the legal wording, but over half the states allow parental rights to be terminated in the case of children conceived through rape.

As for this story, if it turns out Allie was raped I'll hit fast forward faster than Ciara can jump down the throat of anyone who dares say something about Ben. They have done too many rape stories recently and they need to give it a rest.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X