Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speculation about a love triangle in the fall

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SPOILER! Speculation about a love triangle in the fall

    SOD confirms that Jake is Stefan's twin! Jake almost doesn't talk the serum because he doesn't want to be the guy who abused Abby.

    Well, people on twitter were commenting on this. Apparently the people who always leak spoilers and exits also claim this is the beginning of a triangle with Chad, Abby and Jake.

    NOOOOOOOOO!

    Abby loves Chad. He's her soulmate and her everything. Her husband and the father of her children, she has done everything to keep them together... why would she want another man? Why would she want to be with a man who has the same face as her rapist?!

    And Jake is such a good character. Putting him in a triangle with Chabby will ruin him. It's just the way it goes. People who stand between them get crushed on the show and by fans. Don't do that to him!

    For now, I just hope this is speculation and it doesn't happen.

  • #2
    Careful. My post on this got deleted last week.

    I hate this!!!!! Jake deserves better! Poor BB.

    Comment


    • #3
      I want Jake with Gwen. And Abby with Chad.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
        Careful. My post on this got deleted last week.

        I hate this!!!!! Jake deserves better! Poor BB.
        I think if we discuss it as speculation it should be fine. That's how I phrased my Stevano post before the news officially came out.

        And since it's not confirmed.... there's maybe a small chance that it doesn't happen. Please... I hope people are wrong on this one.

        Originally posted by Angela8422 View Post
        I want Jake with Gwen. And Abby with Chad.
        I hadn't thought of Gwen as viable, but I think she would be a great addition to the show. Her relationship with Jake is crazy and could be so much fun.

        Yes, let's stick to Gwen/Jake and Chabby.
        Last edited by Brenda4ev; July 9, 2020, 06:19 PM.

        Comment


        • JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          It's not Stefan. It's Jake. My post was " speculation " too a s was deleted.

        • Brenda4ev
          Brenda4ev commented
          Editing a comment
          Ugh. I meant Jake.

      • #5
        i hope Jake isn't around Chabby. He deserves more than to be another prop.

        Comment


        • #6
          I would hope Marci didn't sign on to be a part of a story that breaks up Chabby be in another triangle. I'd much rather see Jake with Gwen. The triangles need to end for Chabby. When will Ron get it? Stop trying to make other partners for Chad and Abby. It's been made clear, Abby loves and belongs with ONLY Chad and Chad loves and belongs with ONLY Abby. ENOUGH with the triangles Ron!

          Comment


          • Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            That's the best way to make Chabby interesting. Also they need the angst.

          • Beca Drags
            Beca Drags commented
            Editing a comment
            Only a non fan of Chabby would say that. There's plenty of other stories to put them in, that don't include a triangle. It just shows the lack of creativity of Ron and his writing.

        • #7
          Unpopular opinion, but I liked TC/Stefan with Abby. Maybe Marci and Brandon will have chemistry as well.

          Anyway, a triangle assumes that Abby is at some point with Jake. So it would be assumed that Abby and Chad separates at some point. I wonder if it is going to be due to him cheating on her or is her DID coming back. I hope not for both scenarios. But soaps must have drama.

          This isn’t the worse that has happened to Chabby. Oh well, at least Abby will be on screen. Wish it were Kate but love Marci too.

          Comment


          • #8
            The only triangle for Chabby that was good was Ben/Abby/Chad. I really hope BF and EO'B have chem. Chen could be good. BB can be pushed towards Belle, Chloe, etc. Abby can go visit JJ.

            Comment


            • #9
              What a waste of a good character. Again. If this storyline happens, I'll stop watching and only come back when it's over. Did they not get the memo the first time around? No one was happy about it. It's the one thing Abby fans and Gabi fans agreed about (for the most part). Why would they do it again?

              Comment


              • #10
                EXCUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ME?

                Yeah, I'd like to have a word with whoever thought this would be a good idea.

                https://i.postimg.cc/9FNQT8Zs/ezgif-com-crop-1.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/7ZGYN3Nh/female-coach-tantrum-gif-1.gif



                Comment


                • LoveBO
                  LoveBO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Re-Ron strikes again.🙄

                • Brenda4ev
                  Brenda4ev commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL

                  These gifs perfectly encapsulate how I'm going to react if this happens.

                • Flowercity79
                  Flowercity79 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lmaooo my sentiments exactly 😂

              • #11
                I'm among those who are gone if they waste Jake on Chabby stupidity. Jake has his own viable triangle with Gwen and Gabi, he doesn't need to go prop the over-hyped, boring so-called destiny couple. He'd never come out on top in the crap, TIIC would ruin him the same way they did Ben and Gabi to ensure that Chabby were end game. So, no Jake has way too much potential for that boring, lifeless duo, would hate it with an utter passion if TIIC did this crap. Gabi and Jake have smoking chemistry and Gwen is good as the foil to them so why bother with dull as dirt Chabby. Sorry, but can't stand either one, also if those reports about CB are true again I'm gone because she and BB should have been able to have their SL on screen not him again being wasted on Chabby, UGH just the thought of it, makes me cringe.

                Comment


                • Flowercity79
                  Flowercity79 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  icam! I will not watch Jake/Stefan be thrown under the bus for these two boring arse characters again! Im sick of fan favs being used to prop them. If CB and VK are gone so am I!

              • #12
                Originally posted by Brenda4ev View Post
                SOD confirms that Jake is Stefan's twin! Jake almost doesn't talk the serum because he doesn't want to be the guy who abused Abby.

                Well, people on twitter were commenting on this. Apparently the people who always leak spoilers and exits also claim this is the beginning of a triangle with Chad, Abby and Jake.

                NOOOOOOOOO!

                Abby loves Chad. He's her soulmate and her everything. Her husband and the father of her children, she has done everything to keep them together... why would she want another man? Why would she want to be with a man who has the same face as her rapist?!

                And Jake is such a good character. Putting him in a triangle with Chabby will ruin him. It's just the way it goes. People who stand between them get crushed on the show and by fans. Don't do that to him!

                For now, I just hope this is speculation and it doesn't happen.
                Have you heard anything about how long Marci committed to stay? ( She didn't give away thing a couple of weeks ago. ) I heard the show thought they could talk Kate into staying, but she wasn't interested. Sounds like a last minute change, imo.

                Comment


                • #13
                  The good news is Jake is not Stefan so don't waste him on Gabi. I would support him in another pairing if they have rid him of the Stefan baggage but I don't want any future pairing tied to Abby. They can put him with Chloe and Phillip but leave Chabby alone.

                  Comment


                  • #14
                    Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
                    What a waste of a good character. Again. If this storyline happens, I'll stop watching and only come back when it's over. Did they not get the memo the first time around? No one was happy about it. It's the one thing Abby fans and Gabi fans agreed about (for the most part). Why would they do it again?
                    Yes. It's the one thing we all can agree with. Abby fans would not like her to be with a guy who is the identical twin of her rapist. Just the other day Abby was completely traumatized and trying to attack her vision of Stefan. She screamed out that he raped her. I wish the writers had more respect for than to go this route.

                    And Gabi will once again be tossed aside and play second best to Abby. Jake doesn't want her, he is going to be as all about Abby.

                    As someone who likes Jake, he'll also end up roadkill in this story. How long will Abby entertain him? As long as she did with Cameron and Dario? Maybe he'll get lucky and she'll keep him around for awhile like Ben... before she either cheats on him with Chad or tosses him aside for him.

                    Originally posted by LoveBO View Post

                    Have you heard anything about how long Marci committed to stay? ( She didn't give away thing a couple of weeks ago. ) I heard the show thought they could talk Kate into staying, but she wasn't interested. Sounds like a last minute change, imo.
                    Yes. It's a similar situation with when MM left and KM came on to wrap up her story. This time they wanted KM on, she turned it down... so they got MM.

                    Not too sure how long she is on for. The Abby actresses are kinda unreliable, tbh. They come and go... it kinda damages Chabby when they do that and also Chad has to wait around for Abby to return cause they're married. I wish they'd commit.

                    Comment


                    • Jj1701
                      Jj1701 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      And worse for Abby fans, this time around I think they'll have her fall for Jake for real, and ten to one, she'll cheat on Chad, and Chad will hook up with Gwen. It's going to suck.

                  • #15
                    Jake and Gwen
                    Jake and Belle
                    Jake and Chloe

                    There are many options for Jake that don’t include him being tied to Abby.

                    Comment


                    • CanaryFan98
                      CanaryFan98 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      With the exception of the established pairings of this show you can always count on Days to go for the least appealing option. Once upon a time soaps remembered the audience decided who's popular now the writers insist on forcing pairings even though the audience would rather see anything else.

                    • lagirl
                      lagirl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Jake and Gabi.

                  Google Matched Content

                  Collapse

                  Bottom of Page

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X