Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin And Bonnie?????????

Does anyone know if Justin and Bonnie will get together as a couple? I think they will. as time passes!

Oh, dear God, I hope not.

Comment

I'm calling it now. That's not Bonnie. Her comments about "super couples" always getting together despite everything, seals the deal for me.

Comment

• Ammalie02
        Ammalie02 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree! Something is just telling me that is Adrienne not Bonnie and there's going to be another switcheroo sl coming soon.

I really doubt it. My guess is that Bonnie will somehow be paired with Lucas, Xander or possibly...Roman.

Comment

• eileenregina
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        That is if she can find Roman. I think he has left town, LOL!

For me Bonnie is not a substitute for Adrienne. However, I did find it interesting that Bonnie brought up being an author since literature was so important to J&A.

Their banter was fun, mostly on Justin’s part who couldn’t believe his night could get even worse. Love 💕 him.

Comment

Much loved their scene, it was fun.

Comment

I am convinced that Bonnie is Adrienne, but for some reason she thinks she's Bonnie. Bonnie had switched placed again with Adrienne before she died.

Comment

• Cat women
            Cat women commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope so.

It is Adrienne, but I want it to be Bonnie.

Comment

I don’t know based from SOD article months ago. Adrienne was at this past state, a plain or passive character. There was not much you can do with her than with Bonnie.

Comment

No way! Bonnie has hurt people too much.

Comment

The chemistry between Wally and Judi was instant even though she is playing Bonnie right now.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                  I don’t know based from SOD article months ago. Adrienne was at this past state, a plain or passive character. There was not much you can do with her than with Bonnie.
                  Remember, we have Dr. Rolf, next messiah. He can bring people back to life.

Comment

I also believe Bonnie is Adrienne! I can't wait for Justin to realize that Bonnie is really his wife!

Comment

Obviously there is lots of chemistry there but Justin and Bonnie would not be a good match at all., him and Eve could be good though.

Comment

Originally posted by williamnaylor63 View Post
                        I also believe Bonnie is Adrienne! I can't wait for Justin to realize that Bonnie is really his wife!
                        From your lips to Ron's ears.

Comment

• Kelgirl7
                          Kelgirl7 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ITA I would say most of the audience want Judi to be Adrienne not Bonnie!!!!!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X