Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Thursday, July 9th. Preview

Kayla seeks answers from Steve. Justin gets a shock at Adrienne's grave when Bonnie appears. Rafe delivers disturbing news to Lucas & Kate. John & Marlena learn about Allie's pregnancy. Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

Thanks for posting. I read that Sami gets Allie to tell her who the daddy is.🤔

Comment

I don't want to hear anything else about Kayla. She has all the answers she need and if she is stupid enough to keep taking him back over and over she deserve it when he gets bored and take off on her again leaving her alone as he so often does. And I don't want her to go whining to Justin when that happens. He deserves more than the way he was treated. If she really loves him it would not have matter that Patch is still in love with her cause that is a given after all of these years.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Justin would have called it off immediately if Adrienne has entered that living room. He knew the writing was on the wall when he overheard Jennifer and Hope talking. He would have been totally wrong and looked very bad if he went through with the marriage letting Kayla falsely believe that Steve didn't love her anymore and when the truth came out the marriage would have been over. Justin saved them both from living a lie.
        Last edited by Harmonica1985; July 8, 2020, 04:04 PM.

Justin played dirty pool on Steve and still hasn't got the guts to tell Kayla the whole truth. He deserves to be miserable. He took advantage of Kayla when she was vulnerable. Instead of blaming it on Steve, why doesn't Kayla take some responsibility. It was a disgusting relationship from the beginning and they both knew it. I am sorry I was being rude about Justin. Yes, he is a stand up guy. Because of him this long nightmare is over. First they brainwash Steve again and make him think he was his worse enemy. The monster that tortured and brainwashed him to keep him from being with Kayla and their baby girl. Then came the J/K stuff was like watching two beige chairs staring at each other. To top that off I don't get to see Kayla and Steve work on their relationship on screen. Kayla claims Steve took her choices away, she made all those choices herself.
      Last edited by shome; July 9, 2020, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        JackandJenfan: He was determined not to be alone. Thankfully he heard the truth from Hope and knew he had to do the right thing.

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Harmonica1985 And? That doesn't change the fact that Kaygla wasn't taken advantage of it that Justin have her outs.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. Yes he did the right thing in the end but that doesn't make it right that he told Steve anything about his actions. That was not Justin's place at all.

I don't care for Bonnie, and Adrienne needs to stay dead. I know that actress has been going through tough times so it'll be nice to see her again, but Adrienne's death is the one that really needs to stick. If she comes back after all this I will never care about a death on this show again

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Death hasn't meant anything on Days for years.

I figure that is Adrienne brainwashed to think she is Bonnie.

Comment

Originally posted by lagirl View Post
        I figure that is Adrienne brainwashed to think she is Bonnie.
        I think the ISA has recruited Adrienne to pretend to be Bonnie to infiltrate some organization in town.

Comment

• Harbor Club
          Harbor Club commented
          Editing a comment
          I really like that idea.

Does Bonnie have purple nail polish on her nails? They will eventually bring Adrienne back alive before the shows ends and is canceled. Judi looking good in interview with Dierdre at Dierdre house. I am glad she is out of hospital and recovering nicely. I love the way the show made fun of itself with the supercouple statement.lol.
        Last edited by shome; July 9, 2020, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X