Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to Applaud John Aniston as Victor.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to Applaud John Aniston as Victor.

I want to applaud John Aniston as Victor for the performances of the last two days. First with Sarah and then today with Justin. Those were long lines of dialogue with great straightforward honesty about love and relationships and what kind of woman loves them and puts up with them. Really great scenes and John Aniston as Victor didn’t just read the lines he put feeling and emotion into every word. What a grand actor he is.

I looked at him yesterday, how far he came on Days...God, bless this man! Yesterday, he just said those words to Sarah of how selfish she really is. Xander may be a bad guy, but he has a love for Sarah.

Comment

John Aniston is a fine actor. I always enjoyed his villainy better than others. I don't think he messed with brainwashing, he went after people directly. After all the women he married for various reasons, you can tell Victor really loves Maggie.

Comment

I agree, great actor. I really like Victor.
        I liked her relationship with Caroline, and I really like her love for Maggie.

Comment

Originally posted by lovejomar View Post
          I want to applaud John Aniston as Victor for the performances of the last two days. First with Sarah and then today with Justin. Those were long lines of dialogue with great straightforward honesty about love and relationships and what kind of woman loves them and puts up with them. Really great scenes and John Aniston as Victor didn’t just read the lines he put feeling and emotion into every word. What a grand actor he is.
          I am glad you started this thread. I was thinking about it. I first started watching JA in 1980 on Love of Life, then Search for Tomorrow, and finally Days. And he is as good as he was back then. He never breaks character. He is amazing.

Comment

• eileenregina
            eileenregina commented
            Editing a comment
            I remember him from Love of Life. He was incredibly hot back then! He is a terrific actor.

Love him and so happy he has not retired!! We are the winners!!

Comment

Yes great acting, JA. Sarah needs to remember she has made many of her own mistakes as well, even before Xander came into her life.

Comment

Back when I started watching Days in 98' I didn't care for this character. He was rough, gruff, and mean. But over the years I've come to appreciate the character of Victor more, as someone who is about family and is not afraid to tell it to you straight. I'm happy that at his age he remains on the show, and isn't just a prop but full on dialogue and interaction.

Comment

I love Victor! He always tells it how it is. I love that he's heartless unless it comes to his family.

Comment

What an incredible actor John Aniston is! I love this thread. I never tire of watching him. It's a master class in acting.

Comment

At least victor admits all of the pain he cause people, unlike the late stefano.

Comment

Victor is a dangerous killer - I don't like him at all,

Comment

Originally posted by leela1965 View Post
                        Victor is a dangerous killer - I don't like him at all,
                        At least he made his share of horrible mistakes unlike stefano who's an even more dangerous killer.

Comment

Slightly off topic but my enjoyment of Victor has skyrocketed since I learned John is Jen Aniston's dad

Comment

• magoo1000
                            magoo1000 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I loved JA long before Jennifer Aniston had even grown up. But I have watched soaps since 1972. He was on soaps long before he was on Days.
                            Last edited by magoo1000; July 14, 2020, 11:11 AM.

John Aniston is a treasure. Days is lucky to have him.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X