Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a kick out of today's epidsode

I have to say that that I actually chuckled quite a few times at the this episode.

Kate explaining to Abe why there wasn't a reception after the Key giving ceremony.

Kate: There wasn't any left in the budget for a reception. You would have known that if you had the spreadsheet I gave you.

Abe (horrified): It was thirty-six pages long!

I also got a kick out of the fact that the Kardashans follow Kate on social media. Of course they would hollow HER not the other way around. It's so rare that the show ac knowledges real world pop culture that I couldn't help but laugh. The last time I remember that happening was Victor -of all people- making a reference to "Honey Boo Boo."

Speaking of Victor there was the exchange at the K-Mansion during preparations for the wedding:

Will" (nervously): I could screw up the ceremony.

Sonny: I could lose the rings!

Victor: I could make a wildly inappropriate comment at the most inopportune time.

Then the cherry on op of the sundae was Jack reciting Justin and Kayla's "favorite" poem. LOL

The poem was good. I liked John telling Kate about his speech.

Comment

Jack reciting the poem was hysterical! Epic Jack! I knew it would be something good when Jenn told him to "figure it out", and he didn't disappoint.

Comment

The poem was so funny, I think the looks on Jack's face were the best!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X