Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absent from Kayla's wedding...

So lunch is the reason why Hope, John and Marlena can't make Kayla's wedding?!?!?

They did not know how long the Key Ceremony would take, so they planned not to go. And maybe it would be cutting the time too close to make it afterwards. Plus after you RSVP your regrets it would be rude to show up anyway, in case enough food was not planned.

Comment

These weddings are so sad looking. Not even 10 people at either one 99% of the family and friends missing.

Comment

• 8gnu
        8gnu commented
        Editing a comment
        Elani wanted a small wedding.

Also, while we are on this topic. Roman did not go to his own sister's wedding. Also, her sister Kimberly. Before the "time jump" she was sick. Has she been mentioned at all? Is Kimberly even still alive?

Comment

Lol, Victor was wanting a drink; probably a lot more so after Jack's poem.

Comment

Jack's poem was so funny. It was so appropriate for the occasion. Kayla losing her shoes. I was waiting for Victor to look down at her feet.

Comment

Yes, where are Roman, Eric, and Sarah (she and Kayla act like friends). Where is Justin’s granddaughter?

Comment

Sarah already said she wasn't going to be there. She was going to be upstairs taking care of Maggie who wasnt feeling well.

Comment

There's always been a some trouble with important family members not being at weddings, but these two are just pathetic. How could Roman miss the wedding? The writers seem to go out of their way to make sure most of the people who should be at a wedding somehow can't make it. They're certainly not celebratory events, even when they go right.

Comment

• Cat women
                  Cat women commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Roman’s whereabouts should have been mentioned.

• dee2
                  dee2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I wonder who decides where what little money there is, goes?

I thought it was one sad looking wedding lol. They just started up the wedding march and everything so suddenly. The way it started, if Justin hadn't stopped it, it would have been over in about 5 minutes and also if not for the shoe and poem. The poem and Jack were the best part!

Comment

I really don't think any of them were truly interested in attending. They were definitely interested in trying to get Steve to crash the ceremony. They love Kayla and Justin but they know the wedding should not be happening.

Comment

I thought the wedding was nice, I was expecting it to be small because they all are. The dialogue between the characters was better. I liked Jen doing Kayla’s hair and telling her it’s the only style I know ( which is very similar to her own hair). The show. The shoe thing was fun.

Comment

The fact that so many were not there shows the wedding wasn't going to happen.

Comment

l wonder how much it costs to get Roman in for a couple of hours. These little things could make such a difference in how much we enjoy Days. Or not

Comment

Justin’s other sons not there either. And even though Joey called his mom (obviously he is in prison), but Stephanie could have came or at least called.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                            Harmonica1985 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Stephanie had talked to her mom and wasn't in favor of the marriage so she wasn't going to be there.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X