X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vmpauline
    Lurking in the Shadows
    • Jul 2017

ARTICLE: Kristian Alfonso/Hope to exit Days!

Hope should exit with bo

Soapcentral has an article that Kristian is leaving. We should be able to post about it.
    Kristian said she already filmed her last episode. I’m praying they brought Peter Reckell back for her last show or at least writes in that Bo is alive.

Would love to see Victor reveal to Hope that Bo is alive, he takes her to a secret wing in his estate. For years doctors worked to find a cure for the tumor. Bo was in a coma the entire time but a cure has been found by Dr Rolf. For Bo it was just yesterday that he was with her in the park.Bo awakes & He & Hope embrace.They decide to leave Salem together on the new FancyFace boat.

If they didn’t have Peter on set I’m hoping they have Peter use audio. Have Victor tell Hope that he paid Rolf to find a cure for Bo. He hands her the phone & we hear Bo said “Hey Fancy Face” I was just with you in the park. Hope says Bo! With tears in her eyes. She says I’m on my way Brady! I love you! Victor says the Titan jet is ready . Hope hugs Victor and says Thankyou. Tell ShawnDouglas & Ciara I’ll call them once I’ve seen Bo. Hope is last scene on the plane saying Bo you’re alive. Thank God, Bo you’re alive

https://www.soapcentral.com/days/new...exits_days.php
    Last edited by mahdi; July 7, 2020, 03:34 PM.
  • rkm137
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Dec 2009

I don't see them resurrecting Bo just for a send off. For one thing, they'd have to write a story which would explain his 1) being alive and 2) why he couldn't see her. I just don't see them hiring PR for that or investing that much energy in Hope, let alone Bo, much as it saddens me to say.

Comment

• CincyLady
      CincyLady commented
      Editing a comment
      I've seen some ridiculous writing on this show but that would take the cake.
  • lsm
    Board Regular
    • Nov 2015

When I read that Kristian was leaving I imagined Hope dying, and Bo meeting her at Heaven's Gate.
    Last edited by lsm; July 7, 2020, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

I don't think people, who don't know what's going on, knows that Kristian's decision leaving....don't know if there would be a send off cuz it looks like, she abruptly quit on her own. Don't know if Peter would be back or how it can work. It would be strange too, then again, some characters come back from the dead like Jack or Tony. Days did reached to Peter back in 2017 or late 2016 to come back to Days. Heard that he did not answered back at that time. It's probably because he was happy at that moment with his wife and family.

Comment

• dee2
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Dec 2015

Maybe at a later date it will be shown that Hope was somewhere and somehow found out that Bo was alive and
        now she is either trying to find him or has found him, everything off camera, like Sami hunting down EJ.

At this point in the show, before the end, I'd accept that. Better than nothing.

Comment

• Angela8422
          Board Regular
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
          Maybe at a later date it will be shown that Hope was somewhere and somehow found out that Bo was alive and
          now she is either trying to find him or has found him, everything off camera, like Sami hunting down EJ.

At this point in the show, before the end, I'd accept that. Better than nothing.
          That’s what I want. For Hope to find out Bo is alive (even off camera) and go searching for him.

Comment

• dee2
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            It would be nice if that could happen before Hope leaves, but as long as it
            happens, it's at least something to be happy about.
        • Beca Drags
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Apr 2005

Doubtful since Peter's made it 100% clear, more than once, several times, in fact, that he is done with Bo and Days. He returned ONLY to finish off the character of Bo, and that was the end for Peter. He put Days and Bo behind him. Frankly, the thought of them bringing back Bo from the dead is eye rolling to say the least. Tired of this show becoming the Days of the walking dead. Let Bo RIP, and let Hope reunite with Rafe and let them both leave together, or just let her leave on her own.

Comment

• Angela8422
            Board Regular
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
            Doubtful since Peter's made it 100% clear, more than once, several times, in fact, that he is done with Bo and Days. He returned ONLY to finish off the character of Bo, and that was the end for Peter. He put Days and Bo behind him. Frankly, the thought of them bringing back Bo from the dead is eye rolling to say the least. Tired of this show becoming the Days of the walking dead. Let Bo RIP, and let Hope reunite with Rafe and let them both leave together, or just let her leave on her own.
            Peter doesn’t have to come back for them to say that Hope got word that Bo is alive and goes looking for him.

Comment

• Beca Drags
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Angela8422 View Post

Peter doesn’t have to come back for them to say that Hope got word that Bo is alive and goes looking for him.
              Now that would really cheat the fans, if they just verbally say it, but don't show it. That sounds cheap and tacky, IMO. I'd rather they leave Bo dead.

Comment

• mahdi
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Mar 2004

I don't know what the writers came up with for Hope's exit. But I suspect Peter would have been happy to come back briefly to sail off into the sunset with his "Fancy Face." There's a world of difference between doing that and coming back as a regular character. And Peter knew his fans would love that. So I guess we'll find out in September whether or not Hope leaves with Bo.

I can't help thinking about the fact that Galen is also supposed to leave in September, so with Hope leaving too, Rope may be leaving together. That's not very exciting to me, but they do have fans, so that it would be a happy ending for both characters and some fans.
                Last edited by mahdi; July 7, 2020, 03:47 PM.
                mahdi
                Moderator: DAYS Forum, soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me.

Comment

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't think the writers came up with her exit. She basically abruptly decided it was her time to go. Maybe the less salary was a factor in it as well.

• dee2
                  dee2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I fear that that is the kick to Bo/Hope fans to come, Hope and Rafe HEA.
              • JackandJenfan
                Soap Addict
                • Jul 2018

Originally posted by mahdi View Post
                I don't know what the writers came up with for Hope's exit. But I suspect Peter would have been happy to come back briefly to sail off into the sunset with his "Fancy Face." There's a world of difference between doing that and coming back as a regular character. And Peter knew his fans would love that. So I guess we'll find out in September whether or not Hope leaves with Bo.

I can't help thinking about the fact that Galen is also supposed to leave in September, so with Hope leaving too, Rope may be leaving together. That's not very exciting to me, but they do have fans, so that it would be a happy ending for both characters and some fans.
                That would be the worst, most depressing exit for Hope.

Comment

• icyblue2034
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Mar 2013

I really, very seriously hope they aren't sending her off with Rafe. The last thing this iconic character needs, aside from maybe being killed off, is to be tied to Rafe when she leaves. That would be a drag on the show even after they've been gone. I'd rather he be killed off.

Comment

• tiff5555
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jul 2007

^ I don't think it's a bad idea if she leaves with Rafe. It is what it is.

Comment

• dee2
                      dee2 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's a horrible idea, if you care about Hope.
                  • Beca Drags
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Apr 2005

How if, Rafe is leaving in September(which I heard) and Hope leaving in October could they be leaving together? Unless they're both leaving in September??

Comment

• lcernice
                      Board Regular
                      • Jun 2006

If Covid-19 played a part in her decision, then I truly don't blame her. She's not young anymore and maybe she's thinking it's not worth the risk. I will miss her :-(

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X