Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor and Sarah's talk

It was nice seeing Victor stand up for his mini me. Victor sees himself in Xander ( who should be Justin and Adrienne's kid, but whatever), and he actually seems to have grown to respect Xander a little. I like Xander because you can almost see him studying people, trying to figure out this whole empathy thing other people come by naturally.

I cringed a little when Victor told Sarah she should take Xander back becuse basically it's better than being alone. Sarah is a young successful women, she doesn't need to settle for Xander, but Victor does understand Xander.

Was anyone else caught off guard by Victor's comment that he's known Xander all his life?

Is that new information? I always thought Victor became aware of Xander a few years back. Victor and his brother Titus weren't close.

Comment

• Cat women
      Cat women commented
      Editing a comment
      That line did catch my attention too. I do think Victor new about Xander, but shunned him until recently

• July Baby
      July Baby commented
      Editing a comment
      That line surprised me, too.

He had a good point about Sarah knowing Xander's past but still wanting to marry him.

Comment

I was thrown by Victor stating that Xander wanting to get another baby for Sarah was a “nice gesture”. Um, that’s one reason why Sarah is pissed at him. What a dumb thing for Victor to say.

Comment

• Cat women
        Cat women commented
        Editing a comment
        Well it's Victor, and he knew about swapping the baby to begin with.

Originally posted by Harbor Club View Post
      He had a good point about Sarah knowing Xander's past but still wanting to marry him.
      I kind of wanted Victor to say something like "You didn't care about the time Xander tried to kill Eric and Nicole when you were planning to marry him. Why are just now seeing the bad in him"?

Comment

Victor sounded like an idiot. He can't explain away what he and that snake Xander did.

Comment

• July Baby
          July Baby commented
          Editing a comment
          I have to agree with you. Victor is just as clueless and insensitive as Xander.

I liked their scene, yes the little sentence is strange, to believe that a woman needs to be in a relationship to be happy, not agree with that, but I liked that he defends Xander.
        I find Xander much more human and sensitive than his uncle.

Comment

I just said something regarding this in John Aniston thread here Victor hit the right words with Sarah!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X