Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love her and will miss Hope. I always hoped they would figure out what it would take to make Peter Reckell happy and bring back Bo Brady. This is just wrong not to have Hope Brady on the show.
    Last edited by lovejomar; July 6, 2020, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Wow, truly an end of an era! I need to tell my aunt, she has been watching DAYS since around 1978.

Comment

I’m ok with this. I love Hope but it’s time for a reboot. She’ll be back faster than you can say Ari Zucker!

Comment

This is truly terrible news. Terrible for the show, terrible for fans, terrible for Bo & Hope fans, and terrible for soaps.

Comment

This is seismic...super legacy character leaving days...it makes me sad that they left the character rudderless after Bo left town years ago...it was like they didn't know what to do with Hope anymore and the character just wilted.

Comment

How are they going to write her out. Hope is always in the thick of things. I have been thinking about KA a lot lately in terms of her loyalty with Days. I wish her well. Thats a hard character to write off. I guess Loni and Eli are going to get major cases now.

Comment

I'm surprised to hear this, but at the same time, I don't blame KA for leaving. Hope's best pairing was Aiden, but they botched that big time.

Comment

I do not blame her. Hope has been at loose ends for a long time.

Comment

I liked her with Aiden and Ted. I just never liked her with Rafe now matter how hard they pushed it.

Comment

I hate this. I mean, Hope has been treading water for years. But the idea of her being gone is so sad.

Comment

This made me really sad !!!!!

I love KA and Hope so much. I am going to miss her and i hope the writers did her character some justice. I was starting to feel like the writers had ran out of ideas for Hope. Ciara doesn't need her, Shawn leaves in Hong Kong and Doug and Julie are fine. Bo is gone and IMO, Bo was and forever will be her best pairing .

I wish KA nothing but the best in everything she does.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                          CanaryFan98 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Given Covid I wouldn't be surprised if Doug/Julie don't come back either. Bill is 95 there's no need for him to risk his health taping this show.

• carson288208
                          carson288208 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          CanaryFan98 I completely agree.

Originally posted by carson288208 View Post
                        This made me really sad !!!!!

I love KA and Hope so much. I am going to miss her and i hope the writers did her character some justice. I was starting to feel like the writers had ran out of ideas for Hope. Ciara doesn't need her, Shawn leaves in Hong Kong and Doug and Julie are fine. Bo is gone and IMO, Bo was and forever will be her best pairing .

I wish KA nothing but the best in everything she does.
                        Without Hope around I can't see Ciara around much longer. Besides Ben and Shawn who never sticks around she has no other strong ties left on the show.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                          JackandJenfan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nicole is around still w/o ties.... Ciara and Hope barely share scenes so she's not dependent on her......

Now is the time for DAYS to work their butts off to get AS as Sami and CC as Carrie to return on contract. Days needs legacy characters played by established and loved actresses. They’re who to focus on with Hope leaving. Shawn, Belle, Chloe, & Lucas should also be brought back full time. There are about to be a few holes in the cast and that crew can fill the voids.

Comment

• Zach
                          Zach commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Totally agree with everything you said here. These characters are pretty much essential at this point.

• beatlegirlstl
                          beatlegirlstl commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I don’t think AS wants to come back full time and CC lives in London I believe so not sure that’s possible. I think AS will continue to be recurring popping in and out.

• gymguy68
                          gymguy68 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Totally agree with you..it's now or never. One last ditch attempt to save this sinking ship. If we can't have AS back full time, I'd settle for Shane, Kimberly, Tony, Anna and if there's a slight possibility...bring Renee DiMera back from the dead! It's also time to push Xander into the forefront and maybe introduce some of his family.

Originally posted by Carlys #1 Fan View Post
                        Now is the time for DAYS to work their butts off to get AS as Sami and CC as Carrie to return on contract. Days needs legacy characters played by established and loved actresses. They’re who to focus on with Hope leaving. Shawn, Belle, Chloe, & Lucas should also be brought back full time. There are about to be a few holes in the cast and that crew can fill the voids.
                        I've always wanted Carrie, Sami, Eric and Belle to be on the show at the same time. I don't think it's been like that since Belle was an infant. I would like to see how all 4 of them interact even if Carrie and Belle aren't technically related.

I think Belle and Eric interacted a few years back when I couldn't make it home for lunch so I never got to see them interact.

Comment

From what I have read, Hope will not be returning to the show when it resumes production in Sept. She has already filmed her last episode several months ago.

TV Line first reported the news of her departure today, July 6. Because I didn't know how reliable this source was I wouldn't have written about it except it is posted here now.

Maybe the funeral is for Hope.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                            JackandJenfan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            KA made a post. It's legit.

She is not the funeral. That's for July/August and she's there ( onscreen) til October, I believe.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X