Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope’s Home

What happed to Hope’s house set? Why is Steve sleeping on a couch? Are there no guest bedrooms?

It's probably off somewhere with the DiMera living room and Horton living room sets.

Comment

Hope's house was downsized, awhile ago. This room is suppose to be a den, I think it was said. There is no money for Days.

Comment

I’m just glad characters have homes

Comment

And that's why we're losing iconic sets in favor of rooms that serve as a minimum of 3 different sets. Though I can't figure out why the DiMeras are still crammed in the back room is a bit confusing since the only other purpose it serves is that unnecessary Bistro.

I just hope they don't decide to ditch the Kiriakis mansion set too. The age of iconic, distinct sets seems to be at an end. Now it's generic rooms done over and over. Oddly, that didn't stop them from changing up the nurse's station at the hospital and seemingly getting rid of that one room that everyone was always admitted to.

Didn't stop them from the constant changes to what used to be the Cheatin' Heart. Common Grounds was the best and I miss when Sonny owned it. Then it got turned into a club that they literally couldn't think of a name for so they just used TBD as a name, then Doug's Place, now Julie's Place. All those renovations in less than 10 years. Perhaps the problem is they aren't wise with the set budget.
          Last edited by icyblue2034; July 6, 2020, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Rather than be concerned about Hope's home, I am more worried about Lani and Eli. It's going to be rough raising a baby in a one room apartment

Comment

• catsalive
              catsalive commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree. Going to be tough to raise a baby in a one room apt.! Can't they afford rent for an apartment? They are both working now and so they have some time before Lani goes on leave. So, they need to save for rent!

I had that same thought today

Comment

Originally posted by lasagna View Post
              Rather than be concerned about Hope's home, I am more worried about Lani and Eli. It's going to be rough raising a baby in a one room apartment
              In which the upstairs is apparently dedicated entirely to the bathroom. Don't think I've ever seen an apartment with a second floor but no bedroom.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X