Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julie/Hope scenes

Julie seemed very toned down when she was giving Hope the wedding crasher report. I like her like that. Wish they would let her be that way more. I was wondering why no mention of damage from Vivian shooting into the air. It had to hit the ceiling or wall or something. Surprised she didn't point out the bullet hole to Hope as part of her explanation.

Vivian should be billed for that damage. Can't stand her.

Comment

Because the sets have no ceilings.

Comment

• dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't have thought of that. A good laugh.

• Harbor Club
        Harbor Club commented
        Editing a comment
        That must be why!

My comment is about Julie/Abe

Not sure if she realizes they did not teach how to make napkins into swans at the police academy back in the day when Abe became a cop, common sense would preclude that a woman who has run two restaurants would be more qualified than a mayor/former police commissioner would be, it is not as though they squeezed that in between Miranda rights and criminal law

Comment

Originally posted by shome View Post
        Because the sets have no ceilings.
        Love it!

I preferred this version of Julie too. Calm, well spoken. Not yelling like a shrieking shrew and making my ears miserable.

Comment

Julie is great when she's calm because she actually thinks before she speaks. When she's in motor mouth more she becomes nasty and sometimes racist.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X