Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lani is smoking hot... she looks like a goddess!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lani is smoking hot... she looks like a goddess!

Lani really kicked her honeymoon off the right way.

When she came down in her black lingerie... my reaction was just like Eli's. I had to sit up straighter. Wow, she was so sexy.

Eli is also extremely handsome. I think it's so cute how he was playing with the rose petals before Lani came in.

What a gorgeous young couple on Days.

Yea, they are both gorgeous people.

Comment

They both look good, together they’re hot.
      Last edited by Cat women; July 4, 2020, 09:40 PM.

Comment

They are both very good looking but a really boring couple.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
          CanaryFan98 commented
          Editing a comment
          That sums it up for me. I think they could actually be much more than that if the show actually developed them beyond the bare minimum.

She's so pretty, has the most beautiful eyes ever!

Comment

She is beautiful, but honestly that lingerie was too much.

Comment

"Goddess" is a perfect word to describe Lani in that black lingerie. Sex appeal was oozing and Eli was loving it! Elani bringing the heat!!

Comment

I remember her from Americas Next Top Model. She went by her full first name instead of Sal. Her makeover episode Tyra gave her a long Bob with bangs.
              Eli is hot!! Like seriously he is s smoke show.

Comment

Lani is a beautiful gal and Eli is very handsome. A capturing duo indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
                  They are both very good looking but a really boring couple.
                  hate to say it but i agree eli and lani are nice looking together but they are a boring couple.

Comment

WOW Lani looked absolutely stunning in that lingerie! And whew... Eli

I am so happy that I don’t find these two boring. I just love me some Lani and Eli.

Comment

No question Lani is HOT!, but she is such a boring character IMO and I can't get over that.

Comment

• icyblue2034
                        icyblue2034 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What kills me is how much I don't want her to be such a dud of a character. How hard I try to see her as less boring and I just can't. I want her to be a better character and I want her to be less boring with Eli, but it seems it's never going to be.

• Flowercity79
                        Flowercity79 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Icam! The actress is drop dead gorgeous! I happen to love when women embrace their sexuality and show off what their mama gave them. The woman is blessed and Eli is drop dead gorgeous himself. I LOVE her hair like this, looks so much more natural. I cannot stand the character but i cannot hate on her in this case at all. Kudos to Sal & Lamon!

• LukeIsDaMan
                        LukeIsDaMan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I can’t get past it either to the point I just FF scenes. It’s irritating and I wish the character would disappear.

She definitely got the most positive comments on Facebook. Way more then any other subject. They had stills on there and wow even more beautiful!! Still hated the interruptions, but the final scenes and vows were great!!

Comment

When I say I want Lani to be exciting I don't mean she has to go lots of adventure stories like Marlena,Hope,Kayla and Sami did, she can have normal drama and still be exciting to watch but the writers choose not to write her like that and I don't know why SS deserves better.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                          JackandJenfan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I like SS and think she's a good actress. That said, sometimes I wonder how Loren Lott or Mishael Morgan would do in the part. They have a strong presence and talent and chem galore with costars.

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
                        When I say I want Lani to be exciting I don't mean she has to go lots of adventure stories like Marlena,Hope,Kayla and Sami did, she can have normal drama and still be exciting to watch but the writers choose not to write her like that and I don't know why SS deserves better.
                        Exactly. They could do so much better by her. But instead her every story has been terrible. Everything from her arrival, sex with JJ, revenge sex with Eli, shoving her tongue down Rafe's throat, real relationship with Eli, choosing to be Gabi's victim and then being hailed as a heroic angel for leaving Julie to die and only coming back to get Gabi out of Eli's pants, letting Kristen manipulate her into thinking they're friends, and now this. All the drama they write for her falls flat and her relationship is a total dud.

Such a beautiful woman and talented actress. I don't get it at all. Why write a character so badly if they want us to like her?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X