Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Three Prisms return- speculation

Clearly, the Three Prisms that Stefan always wanted to control Salem are making a comeback, and I think I know where/what they are:

1) The key to the city that Steve and Hope will be getting

2) Claire’s nail polish

3) Allie’s unborn baby

I mean, how else can you explain why these three boring storylines are getting so much airtime LOL?

I must have missed something. What are the Three Prisms? I don't remember that or even what it means.

Comment

Strangely enough, I like Allie's story. The others, I don't care about.

Comment

I'm confused by this Three Prisms reference. What is it?

Comment

The 3 prisms was a story from 1984 Stefano was looking for them to find a cure for his brain diaease, this is nothing like that.
          Last edited by Skins 2008; July 3, 2020, 12:19 AM.

Comment

The key to the city is not a storyline, just a few scenes for Kate to annoy people.

Comment

I've been wondering why they keep bringing up this key to the city.

Comment

Originally posted by shome View Post
                The key to the city is not a storyline, just a few scenes for Kate to annoy people.
                I disagree they have mentioned it too many times for it not to be a story.

Comment

My favorite storyline of all times was the Three Prisms. That Christmas I even got a prism as a gift! Shane Donavan threw them into the ocean from a helicopter if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by lasagna View Post
                    My favorite storyline of all times was the Three Prisms. That Christmas I even got a prism as a gift! Shane Donavan threw them into the ocean from a helicopter if I remember correctly.
                    Is that what happened to them? I couldn’t remember. Well, someone has clearly found them and hid them in plain sight, like they did the first time around. Back then, one was disguised in a necklace, and a second one was hidden in a sculpture. Now, someone has hidden one in the key to the city, hidden the second one in Claire’s fingernail polish, and the third one is in Allie’s belly. Remember how the necklace went from person to person before? Well, looks like Allie’s baby is going to go from Will and Sonny to Rafe to Lucas to maybe even Eric and Nicole.

Comment

Originally posted by Key View Post
                      I've been wondering why they keep bringing up this key to the city.
                      I have too. They've dragged it out too long and mentioned it too many times for it to just be some little nothing ceremony that's here and gone with no story.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X