Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dee2
    commented on 's reply
    ^^It looks like it's headed that way but that could be the writers leading us astray, lol. With Ivan returning, it's even more feasible; just hope
    it doesn't take too long to reveal.

• Patty326
    replied
    Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
    The dna test confirmed that Jake is Stefan, but I just thought, if Stefan had a twin, it makes sense that the DNA is positive, the twins have identical DNA

But how is it possible that a woman cannot know that she has had twins? And how do you explain the memory loss?

This intrigue is becoming more and more fascinating.
    The solution and the answer is Rolf's serum.

Vivian is older than dirt, she could have had a C-section and been knocked out from drugs in order for doctor to take baby or babies from the cobweb cove, i doubt she had twins, Stefan just doesnt remember, why is this always a shock,

Will and Jack needed time to remember their past

Leave a comment:

• GHKissOff
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah it was one thing when ATWT and AW did it because like this situations these births didn't take place on screen. But OLTL they were literally during a rewrite because there was no way Viki had twins when the birth of baby Jessica was onscreen and even in a car, but they chose to keep the rewrite although those of us who saw the birth happen knew otherwise.

• GHKissOff
    commented on 's reply
    At the time Stefan showed up Vivian dropped the bombshell she'd given birth to Stephano son, only she had lost consciousness during the delivery and was told when she awakened that her son had not survived, that's why she staked no claim to the Demera fortune, she didn't find out till recently her son had lived. So, it wouldn't take a rewrite to say that instead of one child she had two and both were put up for adoption only she'd never knew there was a twin.

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    As he played Johnny Zacchara, I highly doubt playing a rapist that big of a deal.

• Liz188
    replied
    I have a feeling that Jake is Stefan’s twin. I’m not sure how that is, I’m sure they will come up with something. However, I do not believe this man is Stefan. I can see him trying to be Stefan for a while until he finds out. Then he’ll probably fall for Gabi and that’s when we find out the Stefan is in fact alive. This my hopeful
    thinking anyways lol.

Leave a comment:

• Sioban
    replied
    Fingerprints would show whether he was Stephan or not, if those are on file. Fingerprints are unique.

Leave a comment:

• rkm137
    commented on 's reply
    He may re-run the test. He suggested that she might have rigged the test before they went to get the results. She countered that she wants her husband back and wants proof of that. A faked test wouldn't do that for her. She believed the test would match. So, why fake it? Jake seemed to believe her on that.

• magoo1000
    commented on 's reply
    Well Sheila, we do not know if he is a twin. We are just speculating. As of right now according to what is on screen he is Stefan.

• renie
    replied
    If i were Jake, i wouldn't just rely on Gabi's statement that she took hair from Stefan's comb. Just saying, I would want to go to the Dimera mansion and get DNA myself. LOL. And why don't they exhume Stefan's body? That would solve the DNA issue.

Leave a comment:

• CallAboutTheCat
    commented on 's reply
    eileenregina Sam Maitlin.
    But the way I recall, he grew up as an orphan. So I was a little confused when Vivian said he was the "heir to a fortune" who "went to the best schools" and "spoke four languages." My memory is that he didn't find out he was Viv and Stefano's son until adulthood.

• kahinamah
    replied
    Originally posted by Mysterio View Post
    If Iw as BB and they said. You get to do a new character or you get to do a new character who is actually Stephan. What do you think he would choose. If Jake is really a twin. BB is free of the Rape thing on his character.
    I think he would choose Jake, not because of Stefan's of the character's past, but because take the role that who was played by another actor played is not always easy, but the actors have no choice.

Leave a comment:

• Mysterio
    replied
    If Iw as BB and they said. You get to do a new character or you get to do a new character who is actually Stephan. What do you think he would choose. If Jake is really a twin. BB is free of the Rape thing on his character.

Leave a comment:

• Mysterio
    replied
    I don't think he is Stefan. Whats the point in him thinking he is someone else. Who would do that. Chad was put under a spell be Steveno. So I don't think he would do that to Stefan. If anything. Jake is Stefan's twin. Vivian could have been made to forget she had twins.

Leave a comment:

• kahinamah
    commented on 's reply
    I also think, well in both cases I am a lucky one, I love Stefan as much as Jake.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X