Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake / Stefan DNA test

The dna test confirmed that Jake is Stefan, but I just thought, if Stefan had a twin, it makes sense that the DNA is positive, the twins have identical DNA

But how is it possible that a woman cannot know that she has had twins? And how do you explain the memory loss?

This intrigue is becoming more and more fascinating.
    The solution and the answer is Rolf's serum.

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
    The dna test confirmed that Jake is Stefan, but I just thought, if Stefan had a twin, it makes sense that the DNA is positive, the twins have identical DNA

But how is it possible that a woman cannot know that she has had twins? And how do you explain the memory loss?

This intrigue is becoming more and more fascinating.
    The solution and the answer is Rolf's serum.

If they were twins, why did Vivian act surprised at the news? Well, maybe she was acting!

Comment

• magoo1000
      magoo1000 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that Vivian thought she lost Stefan. I thought Ivan gave Stefan away. He could have given twins away/

It’s a possibility that there is a twin. Maybe a different father....per say Ivan.

Comment

• Bermudabeachbum
      Bermudabeachbum commented
      Editing a comment
      If there was different father they wouldn’t have identical DNA.

Ok I have question if jake is Stephan then why no scar on the neck not only from the gun shot but the surgery done in an attempt to save him!

Comment

• patrick4days
      patrick4days commented
      Editing a comment
      Salem has the best plastic surgeons

• backheidi
      backheidi commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL....I said the same thing.....just look for the scar. Also he was brain dead so I guess he got a new brain too...or Rolf is such a genius the man can regenerate a dead brain!!

Did Vivian say when she returned with Stefan that he had been taken away from her or something? Maybe that happened
    with a twin and she doesn't know. Just a thought.

Comment

• magoo1000
      magoo1000 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have thought the same thing. I believe Ivan gave Stefan away. He could have given 2 babies away. Ivan is coming in the fall. Maybe he will confirm there was a twin.
      Last edited by magoo1000; July 3, 2020, 10:33 AM.

• GHKissOff
      GHKissOff commented
      Editing a comment
      At the time Stefan showed up Vivian dropped the bombshell she'd given birth to Stephano son, only she had lost consciousness during the delivery and was told when she awakened that her son had not survived, that's why she staked no claim to the Demera fortune, she didn't find out till recently her son had lived. So, it wouldn't take a rewrite to say that instead of one child she had two and both were put up for adoption only she'd never knew there was a twin.

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^It looks like it's headed that way but that could be the writers leading us astray, lol. With Ivan returning, it's even more feasible; just hope
      it doesn't take too long to reveal.

Jake should also get scanned for a memory chip. Even though that isn't the only way memories have been created for people, wouldn't hurt to check.

Comment

I was half expecting Vivian to let out a piercing, very melodramatic scream when she first saw Jake, but I guess she's too buttoned up for a reaction like that.

Comment

If he is really Jake, I can see Jake / Gabi falls in love in thinks that is Stefan, and then we learn that he is Jake the twin of Stefan. The seeds of love will already be there.

Comment

It is Stefan. A twin would be dumb.

Comment

Mothers on OLTL and Y&R had twins and didn't know.

Comment

• kahinamah
              kahinamah commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes I remember, even at the time it seemed crazy, but we are in a soap, so everything is possible.

• magoo1000
              magoo1000 commented
              Editing a comment
              It also happened on Another World.

• GHKissOff
              GHKissOff commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah it was one thing when ATWT and AW did it because like this situations these births didn't take place on screen. But OLTL they were literally during a rewrite because there was no way Viki had twins when the birth of baby Jessica was onscreen and even in a car, but they chose to keep the rewrite although those of us who saw the birth happen knew otherwise.

we might have a situation where Vivian's manservant Ivan separated the twins.

Comment

Hopefully Gabi’s world will shatter soon when they find out Jake is Stefan’s twin. Jake is a better character and he has much more chemistry with Gwen. Keep him out of Gabi’s vicious talons.

Comment

• CADY
                CADY commented
                Editing a comment
                I always thought he was Stefan's twin and Vivian's estranged son. Obviously, Jake wants nothing to do with Gabi. He would be wise to stay out of her orbit. Any man would be!

• eileenregina
                eileenregina commented
                Editing a comment
                Jake is a better character.

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
              Did Vivian say when she returned with Stefan that he had been taken away from her or something? Maybe that happened
              with a twin and she doesn't know. Just a thought.
              Here's what she said at first:
              Vivian: Stefano never knew about this son. He was conceived long before I stepped into Salem, when Stefano was posing as Rudolpho and seduced me to steal my ruby.

Hope: None of this is adding up. Why is it that we never heard about "Stefan O" until now?

Vivian: A young girl, seduced and abandoned with child... I was devastated. And to spare me pain that he thought I wouldn't be able to bear, Ivan told me... that the child was...stillborn. How I grieved.

Stefan: It's only -- what was it -- about a year ago that I learned the true identity of my mother. Anyway, I confronted Ivan about the truth, and he admitted what he had done, so...here I am. I'm Stefano's son and Chad and Andre's brother.

So yeah, I think there could've been a twin too.

Comment

• dee2
                dee2 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok, I had thought Vivian said that Stefano kept him from her, but it was Ivan. Thanks.

• eileenregina
                eileenregina commented
                Editing a comment
                I remember when Stefan first came on the show, he had been adopted and raised by another family and had another name (I forget) until his real mother, Vivian, found him.

• CallAboutTheCat
                CallAboutTheCat commented
                Editing a comment
                eileenregina Sam Maitlin.
                But the way I recall, he grew up as an orphan. So I was a little confused when Vivian said he was the "heir to a fortune" who "went to the best schools" and "spoke four languages." My memory is that he didn't find out he was Viv and Stefano's son until adulthood.

I think Jake is Stefan's twin brother and Vivian's estranged son.

Comment

I didn't see this coming. I thought Stefan was Jake.

Comment

• magoo1000
                  magoo1000 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well Sheila, we do not know if he is a twin. We are just speculating. As of right now according to what is on screen he is Stefan.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X