Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK I am torn about Gwen...

On the one hand she is getting in the way of Gabi, who is one of my favorites but on the other she is knocking Ben off his high horse which was much needed. I guess at the moment I will give her a thumbs up as she Ben REALLY needed to be taken down a peg or two.

I think it's okay to enjoy a character intermittently. Or even not like a character, but appreciate their specific interactions or scenes.

Comment

I love Gabi and Ben, but I like Gwen (it must come from the actress too)
      I really liked the scenes between Gwen / Gabi, and today with Gwen / Claire / Ben and Ciara.
      Last edited by kahinamah; July 2, 2020, 01:17 PM.

Comment

I honestly can't think of a single thing I like about Gwen.

Comment

• Carerra
          Carerra commented
          Editing a comment
          I second that. Didn't like her on Y&R don't like her now.

• RickySpanish
          RickySpanish commented
          Editing a comment
          Gwen is like a fine wine and some people prefer box wine......... lol just kidding

• GlitterGlamDiva
          GlitterGlamDiva commented
          Editing a comment
          Neither can I and that actress better break the fingers in her mouth habit.

Emily is great. She has chem with all the costars she interacted with so far.

Comment

i like Gwen especially after she stood up for Claire today. The last thing i wanted to see was Cin gang up on her. Like Ben needs to stop being so judgy as if he is the only person that can change. and im happy Gwen reminded him of his time in that hospital!! i just wish for the love of all things good, she will keep her hands out her mouth. I cringe everytime she does it.

Comment

• dee2
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            That is distracting. I can't understand why someone BTS doesn't see that.

• Ammalie02
            Ammalie02 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with that soooooo much! If she puts her fingers in her mouth one more time I'll scream! Lol.
            I guess I like her ok besides for that though and she is spunky and I also liked how she stood up for Claire.

I enjoyed Gwen getting to Ben. Ciara had to step between him and someone, again.

Comment

I think they are setting up Gwen to be the new Gabi but its only my opinion.

Comment

I wish, when Gwen said she was never insane, Ben had said, "Well, the jury's still put on that one".

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                Me too because it's true. I personally think she is insane and could be dangerous.

I detest this character.

Comment

There is something creepy weird about her and I am not so sure I think she is really Claire's friend. And the finger thing is just annoying......is it part of her act or a real life bad habit....strange!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                  Harmonica1985 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think she's manipulating Claire.

l am enjoying Gwen and loved her takedown of Ben. The finger-in-the-mouth doesn't bother me, lots of actors have a little bit of stuff they do to define the character. This makes her seem manipulative, insincere and calculating, and if that is her intention, it's working! l don't think we have seen more than a tiny bit of who and what Gwen is--- l am interested to find out.

Comment

I realized today that I love Gwen. She kind of has a villainous Bond Girl vibe to her that I kind of like.

Gabi needs a foe worthy of her. Abby, Chad and Julie just aren't it. Gabi needs someone who is as despicable as she is.

Comment

I LOVE Gwen and I love Claire too!

Comment

I LOVED her knocking Ben off his pedestal! That whole interaction was honestly great, I’m really enjoying Gwen right now. She’s only been on the show for a short time and already she’s put that self righteous hypocrite in his place I loved her standing up for Claire too. I really hope the culprit doesn’t turn out to be her, I enjoy their friendship

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X