Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eileenregina
    commented on 's reply
    I doubt Claire is jealous of Ciara's clothes, LOL!

• tiff5555
    replied
    I don’t feel Claire was telling the truthThe look on Gwen’s face said it all!

Leave a comment:

• Harmonica1985
    replied
    Claire is jealous as always.

Leave a comment:

• kathi9
    replied
    Ciara doesn't dress like a young woman. Her clothes are tacky looking and I can't understand why the show dresses her that way.

Leave a comment:

• Clementine15
    replied
    Who even makes clothing that looks like that?!?!

Leave a comment:

• soapfan21
    replied
    Ciara always is dressed so tackily recently. Like how is she an executive who goes to work looking like that.

Leave a comment:

• Skins 2008
    replied
    I had no problem with the way Ciara was dressed yeah it seems like i go against the majority when it comes to Ciara but that is how I feel.

Leave a comment:

• cali815
    replied
    Is Frederick's of Hollywood still in business? Because it looks like Ciara bought out their entire "going out of business" stock...

Leave a comment:

• Brenda4ev
    commented on 's reply
    Happy to be of service!

• glfan61
    replied
    right...her style is a huge miss. someone in Salem needs to tell her. say...maybe mama hope...honey, i need to take you shopping and get you to a stylist - NOW!!

Leave a comment:

• CincyLady
    replied
    Originally posted by Brenda4ev View Post
    Her fishtail dress was hideous.
    But, so was that ankle length leather skirt, mesh corset and tied up red shirt. I think Ciara gets dressed in the dark sometimes.
    I love it when people make me laugh out loud. You have no idea how hard that is to do nowadays. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• jmpenn90
    replied
    I just really want them to brush her hair. The actress has beautiful hair so this is nothing against her. But for some reason the stylist make it look like it hasn’t been brushed in so long and it bugs me. Is that just a style that I’m unfamiliar with? If so I don’t like it.

Leave a comment:

• slylett
    replied
    Sierra the tomboy has become a failed fashionista. All her clothes are hideous in my opinion. Buy the poor girl a hair brush too.

Leave a comment:

• Brenda4ev
    started a topic Claire told Ciara the truth!

Claire told Ciara the truth!

Her fishtail dress was hideous.

But, so was that ankle length leather skirt, mesh corset and tied up red shirt. I think Ciara gets dressed in the dark sometimes.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X