Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire told Ciara the truth!

Her fishtail dress was hideous.

But, so was that ankle length leather skirt, mesh corset and tied up red shirt. I think Ciara gets dressed in the dark sometimes.

Sierra the tomboy has become a failed fashionista. All her clothes are hideous in my opinion. Buy the poor girl a hair brush too.

Comment

I just really want them to brush her hair. The actress has beautiful hair so this is nothing against her. But for some reason the stylist make it look like it hasn’t been brushed in so long and it bugs me. Is that just a style that I’m unfamiliar with? If so I don’t like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenda4ev View Post
        Her fishtail dress was hideous.
        But, so was that ankle length leather skirt, mesh corset and tied up red shirt. I think Ciara gets dressed in the dark sometimes.
        I love it when people make me laugh out loud. You have no idea how hard that is to do nowadays. Thank you.

Comment

• Brenda4ev
          Brenda4ev commented
          Editing a comment
          Happy to be of service!

right...her style is a huge miss. someone in Salem needs to tell her. say...maybe mama hope...honey, i need to take you shopping and get you to a stylist - NOW!!

Comment

Is Frederick's of Hollywood still in business? Because it looks like Ciara bought out their entire "going out of business" stock...

Comment

I had no problem with the way Ciara was dressed yeah it seems like i go against the majority when it comes to Ciara but that is how I feel.

Comment

Ciara always is dressed so tackily recently. Like how is she an executive who goes to work looking like that.

Comment

Who even makes clothing that looks like that?!?!

Comment

Ciara doesn't dress like a young woman. Her clothes are tacky looking and I can't understand why the show dresses her that way.

Comment

Claire is jealous as always.

Comment

• eileenregina
                      eileenregina commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I doubt Claire is jealous of Ciara's clothes, LOL!

I don’t feel Claire was telling the truthThe look on Gwen’s face said it all!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X