Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Kayla/Steve/Justin/Bonnie

Judi Evan thrilled to reprise the role of Bonnie; Bonnie first crosses paths with Justin & won't be exactly the same when viewers see her again; She "Still has a long way to go to be a redeemable person. But there's a Journey for her too."; Bonnie still carries a torch for Lucas;

Justin has insecurities about Kayla's feelings for him & shares his concerns with Sonny; Justin overhears Hope & Jennifer discussing how Kayla is marrying Justin without knowing Steve wants her back; Justin confronts Hope & she admits Steve loves Kayla; Justin wrestles with the information; Once Kayla walks down the aisle, Justin abruptly stops the ceremony & tells the truth to Kayla in front of everyone; Jack and Jennifer confirm Justin's revelation; Kayla is flustered; Justin gets it. "It's done in silence (words) don't need to even be spoken." Realizing Kayla's heart belongs to Steve, Justin sacrifices his own happiness & lets her go. Justin heads to Adrienne's grave where he sees "Adrienne" standing in front of him;

At the key to the city ceremony, Hope tells Steve that Justin knows he wants Kayla back; Steve is angry & wants to know if Justin is going to say anything; Marlena advice's Steve to make his feelings known; Steve decides to leave Salem & buds farewell to Hope & John and Marlena; John is quite upset; Kayla tracks down Steve to the airport; Both are in shock; Kayla thought she missed him; Steve thinks she's there for her honeymoon;

Steve and Kayla discuss the last few weeks & why Steve didn't fight for her; Kayla asks why Steve got off the plane; Steve says he just couldn't leave her; He loves her too much; Kayla slaps him; They reconcile; Steve says it was a helluva thing for Justin to do what he did; Steve says he should have just been honest sooner; "Justin knows you & I are the love of each other's lives. Just like my sister was his." The duo decides to leave town for a bit; ;They need a break from everything that has happened so they decide to take a little trip;

Source: SOD

Comment

Justin stopped the wedding and told Kayla the truth. Good for him. I hope Adrienne comes back to him one day. Steve and Kayla are reunited as they should be.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm happy he did this.

I’m glad Justin says something, but maybe in private and not during the walk down the isle. I do feel bad for Justin, but he does the right thing.

I still don’t understand why Steve chooses then to leave town, it’s sad that Kayla has to chase him down. I’m glad they’re together in the end.

—I’m glad Judi is back, I just wish it was as Adrienne. I hope Judi is recovering and in good health.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Steve was doing what he thought was the right thing because as Steveno he put Kayla in danger, but if course he couldn't do it in the end.

She has been freezing him out and shacking up with another man for almost a year. I think it is about time she showed some emotion toward Steve. If they aren't showing Steve and Kayla, I don't have to watch till they are back. Thank you Days, I don't like your summer storylines most times.

Comment

Kudos to Justin, a lot of respect for him.

Comment

This sounds like finally some great scenes!! Love all of the characters involved in this triangle. All good people trying to do the right thing!! Looking forward to good emotional scenes delivered by great actors!!

Comment

I have to admit, Justin telling the truth is definitely not how I expected this to go down. But I'm glad he does. My opinion of him went back up just a little bit.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was expecting Steve to have to crash the ceremony but Justin let his good side win out.

Finally... Justin starts acting like Justin.

Comment

I was pretty sure that was what Justin wanted from Hope, the truth about Steve's feelings for Kayla. Since Steve and Kayla take a little trip,
              will they both return?

Comment

I must be in the minority, but I have always preferred Judi Evans in the role of Bonnie, than in that of Adrienne.

Comment

• gymguy68
                  gymguy68 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same here! Love Judi Evans, but Adrienne never had much of a "wow factor" for me.

• Harmonica1985
                  Harmonica1985 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm just the opposite. I adore Adrienne. Bonnie gets on my nerves and she's evil.

• RoidRage
                  RoidRage commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Me too I’m excited for her to come back and shine on my screen. Hopefully she can wear that white dress again!

Exciting spoilers! Glad for Steve/Kayla but sad for Justin. Justin should try to get Bonnie scanned for a head chip! I wouldn't care if they did that again to make her be Adrienne for real.

Comment

I am more interested in Bonnie carrying the torch for Lucas than this....

Comment

• CADY
                    CADY commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Me too! Looking forward to the Lucas & Bonnie story.

I'm proud of Justin. He proved that even though he cares deeply about Kayla that he knows that he could never truly have her heart completely. I hope Bonnie doesn't use him.

Comment

So Kayla doesn’t choose Steve on her own, Justin does it for her. Not a good look for Kayla.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                      Harmonica1985 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No, she makes her own decision. Justin just let's her go because the wedding would be a sham if he wasn't finally honest with her.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X