Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I try but I just can't handle stupid - or nasty sneaky

I do admire ORK's acting but I have to FF her - I just don't enjoy people who are lying, conniving and outright mean. And please, don't expect me to believe Ciara would trust Claire knowing she tried to kill her - and has sent up red flags she's not well (sneaking out the first night home, begging to be my maid of honor - really?). And I don't even want to get into Gwen.

Obviously, Claire's motive for a rapid release from Bayview was to destroy Ciara's wedding. I think she will accomplish her sick motive. She is definitely a very mentally deranged gal. Unfortunately, Marlena fell for her scheme. Marlena is a Psychiatrist and should have known better.

Comment

• Elvis12
      Elvis12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Marlena only thinks she's the smartest person in the room. She's not nor has she ever been. I'm having a hard time accepting she cured Ben of being a serial killer.

I don't see Claire as being sneaky here.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
      I don't see Claire as being sneaky here.
      From the beginning I understood that it was not Claire, that she will be trapped.
      I think it's Gwen or Eve, I think especially of Eve, she wants to destroy Ben's marriage, by implicating Claire.

Comment

I don't think Claire is going to do anything to Ben and Ciara. They don't need to run her over with that bus again. Ben and Ciara just need a third party to make anything they do interesting.

Comment

In general, if someone tried to set me on fire... I would stay far away from them.

Comment

• CincyLady
            CincyLady commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to decide that.

I think there are two t things going on here: I don't think Claire is totally recovered and probably wasn't ready to be released from the hospital. But I also think she's sincere in wanting make amends with Ciara. I don't believe she destroyed the dress.

Comment

Originally posted by leela1965 View Post
            In general, if someone tried to set me on fire... I would stay far away from them.
            Well, Ciara's boyfriend is guilty of the same act and should be the town pariah if we're using that as a system of measurement.

I also think Claire is innocent in this. Much like Gabi in the poisoning story, she is clearly being used as a red herring. We don't see her doing anything dastardly cause she isn't the one doing it.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              Ben got the help he needed and should not forever be the town pariah. Claire hasn't proven she is well and it's very suspicious that there's bad things after she is home. It could be Gwen doing these things to set Claire up but the question would be why since Gwen is new in Salem. Honestly Ciara isn't being cautious enough with Claire. She should be keeping her at arms length at least until Claire proved she is innocent and is truly well now.

I think they are trying to make it look like Claire is up to something. Called red herrings. But she will not be on the show long, just for a few months and then she will be working for Disney. I agree though she is always so sweet and nice and loving but in reality she is nasty and hateful and terribly jealous. Nutso.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              The fact that she's only back for a short time tells me she may be tricking everyone.

Originally posted by leela1965 View Post
            In general if someone tried to strangle me I would stay away from them as well, but Will seems to have no problem.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              Ben got the treatment he needed and wasn't released too early.

Originally posted by Troy44 View Post
            I think there are two t things going on here: I don't think Claire is totally recovered and probably wasn't ready to be released from the hospital. But I also think she's sincere in wanting make amends with Ciara. I don't believe she destroyed the dress.
            As is frequently the case, we are of the same mind. I think Claire is still fragile and need more recovery before interacting with Ciara. (The fact that she is so manic on this issue alone is not a good sign.) But I think she is earnest in her desire to make amends and someone else is doing this, either to ruin Ben & Ciara's Wedding (Eve) or to set up Claire (Gwen).

If it is Gwen, that would probably mean she was relatively short term. But the theory in my head is that she is legit unstable (seems to be the case) and highly jealous and possessive (confirmed). But she seemed to actually like Claire when she came to her after Claire was released. Gwen didn't need to see Claire and she didn't want anything form her. Heck, she planned to peace out pretty much immediately. So maybe she is sabotaging Claire because she doesn't want Claire to be closer with Ciara than Gwen.

Comment

• kahinamah
              kahinamah commented
              Editing a comment
              I like your theories, I think the two points are true

I'm watching this and at first, was mad that they brought Claire back all so she could cause problems for Cin when ORK deserves better. But then I realized Claire is way too obvious as the culprit and from a writer's point of view that usually means the person is a red herring and not the guilty party. Take the fire for example, at first looked like Ben could've set it or someone out to get him or even Jordan turned out to be Claire. Right now Claire appears to be the one who is trying to sabotage the Cin wedding but what if it's someone else instead.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              Not really. She hates Ben and Ciara. Also I don't think she's better mentally.

I bet it’s Eve who is the one sabatoging things.

Comment

• CincyLady
              CincyLady commented
              Editing a comment
              Which would be kinda sad since Eve "mothered" Claire before.

Originally posted by CincyLady View Post
            I do admire ORK's acting but I have to FF her - I just don't enjoy people who are lying, conniving and outright mean. And please, don't expect me to believe Ciara would trust Claire knowing she tried to kill her - and has sent up red flags she's not well (sneaking out the first night home, begging to be my maid of honor - really?). And I don't even want to get into Gwen.
            This is my issue as well. The last person that should want to be near Claire is Ciara.

Comment

It seems obvious to me that Claire is not altogether in her right mind, but that she is innocent. It's going to be Eve because TPTB think that is unexpected.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X