Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which wedding are you anticipating more?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which wedding are you anticipating more?

Was it the soap opera digest or some other magazine, don’t remember, but Eli and Lani wedding won number one in the most anticipated wedding Viewers wanted to see out of the four weddings Days has for this summer.

Which are you more interested in seeing?
    Nicole and Eric
    44.44%
    Ciara and Ben
    38.89%
    Kayla and Justin
    16.67%

I say Kayla and Justin because of the uncertainty of whether they will go through with it. Keeps me wondering. I don't know if there will
    be any interruptions at the other two.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      It will not happen.

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^Well, since the spoilers have told us everything that happens, I know; but it was fun to wonder how far it went.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      From the way I read it I don't think it gets too far.

Nicole and Eric, and Ciara and Ben

Comment

I am waiting for the 3 weddings because I like all the characters this time.
      I love the two couples Ciara / Ben and Ericole, can't wait to see this. And finally I'm going to be able to watch everything without fast-forwarding.

Go I vote Ciara / Ben but I also wait for the one Ericole

Comment

None of them. And they made a mess of Lani/Eli's wedding. I've never seen such a disastrous event on Days. Why did they have to have people fainting, Vivian with a gun, Julie mouthing off - it wore me out and I watched in FF mode. I doubt Kayla will really marry Justin and it looks like Claire will make a mess of Ciara's wedding.

Comment

Justin and Kayla's, I'm not sure how this will play out, but I can't wait to find out.

Comment

I think all three weddings will end up with disaster. I see good soap drama with each of them.

Comment

I saw Elani won most anticipated wedding. Now I'm looking forward to Nicole and Eric"s.

Comment

Ericole!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

Comment

I am looking forward to Nicole and Eric's wedding. The other wedding I could care less about. Kayla is not going to marry Justin I just know that wedding is never going to happen. I could care less about the bore that is Ciara and Ben that wedding will be a skip day for me on the show.

Comment

Of course Nicole and Eric but after the fiasco of Lani and Eli's wedding, I am not sure I look forward to any of the weddings. Already hate that Sami pushes Nicole in her cake!! Do not think RC knows how to do a good wedding. A shame because after all of these years, Eric and Nicole deserve better!
                    Last edited by backheidi; July 2, 2020, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• dee2
                      dee2 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I hadn't seen anything about Sami, Nicole and the cake, lol. I knew something was bound to happen.

• backheidi
                      backheidi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Actually I think it was in a summer preview!! That alone makes me not happy!! Come on....this couple deserves a Royal wedding after what we fans have been through waiting and waiting for years!!! Come on writers....interruptions are NOT always fun, cute, or excitng!!!

I said Kayla and Justin only because I don't think it will happen I am excited to find out how it gets stopped,. My prediction for Eric and Nicole's wedding it will happen but Sami will cause some kind of trouble, Ben and Ciara will happen but Claire is going to cause problems,

Comment

Elani was also my #1.

After them, I am looking forward to Eric and Nicole. I thought I stopped caring about them, but after 20 years I do think they've earned this and am looking forward to their big moment.

Next up, is Jayla because I hope that Steve will interrupt and get his Sweetness back.

I don't care for Cin or their undeserved wedding. They are sappy, corny and boring.

Comment

I said Kayla and Justin because I'm pretty sure it won't happen - but will have lots of chaos.

Comment

Ciara and Ben because if something really shocking is going to happen, it will be that wedding. Eric and Nicole might be good if Sami shows up. Justin and Kaya.. LoL they are about as exciting as oatmeal

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X