Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Skating Competition

I laughed out loud at Jake’s comment about Gabi going to an ice skating competition. Ben’s reaction said it all. It was all about the outfit

I always laugh out loud whenever Jake says anything to Gabi. And Ben always has the best reactions.

I guess Jake doesn’t find Gabi’s choice of attire befitting a, what did he call her again

Comment

I get tired of Gabi's actions, but sometimes I like what she wears. I liked the white jumpsuit. I thought he might have said something about
      Vegas, lol.

Comment

I loved that! And how Ben kept looking her up and down. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
          I always laugh out loud whenever Jake says anything to Gabi. And Ben always has the best reactions.

I guess Jake doesn’t find Gabi’s choice of attire befitting a, what did he call her again
          The one thing about Jake that I think matches with Stefan is he complains a lot about women he is attracted to. What was it Chloe said? "Thou does protest too much".

Comment

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            If he is Stefan, he must be extremely attracted to Gabi, then. Or.,,Jake just is not that into her.

• RickySpanish
            RickySpanish commented
            Editing a comment
            Jake also complaines a lot about Gwen...... Seems to enjoy her company though lol

It does look like something that belongs in the ice capades, which proves how inappropriate it is. It is tacky, and why does she have on that ugly, flashy outfit prancing around town? She's not going to any formal affair, not that it's even appropriate for any formal function. What's the point of that trashy thing? The way she walks around in it, she looks like, "Yeah, I'm hot, and you have to think so." So arrogant!

Comment

I really hated it! I know some people liked it but it was just awful and wasn't fitted correctly. It sagged in spots, didn't fit good around the shoulders or chest. It was like it was a size too big. But I guess if it was tighter it might have looked even worse.

Comment

Brandon (Jake) has the best line delivery. Even if he isn't saying anything, his face shows how he feels.

Comment

To me, the most interesting thing about that line was whether it was written or ad-libbed. I'm guessing it wasn't written since Ron has no way to know how the wardrobe department is going to dress them.

Comment

That outfit was ridiculous looking. Jake was absolutely right with his laughable comment.

Comment

Those lines from Jake were such a highlight for me! I loved how he also referred to her as Nancy a few times. Nancy Kerrigan the ice skater of course! I never considered that these lines weren't scripted though! That would be great if they were adlibs. I can't deny that Jake and Gabi have chemistry. I really prefer Jake over Stefan. I am hoping that he's an identical twin of Stefan's and that Stefan is DEAD. However, I feel that won't be happening.

Comment

• patrick4days
                      patrick4days commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh! So that’s what the Nancy meant!

• Clementine15
                      Clementine15 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, Nancy Kerrigan. One of the greats! And she had some amazing outfits. l remember a white sequined one with black on the shoulder, and a twin dress, black with white on the shoulders. Stunning!

• patrick4days
                      patrick4days commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I got the feeling Gabi was being teased for her attire off-camera and BB ad-libbed about it in the scene.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X