Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What story would you like to see when MM Abby comes back?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What story would you like to see when MM Abby comes back?

I think I would like to see her working at the police station again, this time maybe hanging out with Lani and Eli and being a pain in Hope’s side.
    Last edited by RoidRage; July 1, 2020, 07:23 PM.

The story of her departure.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Same. mts mts mts

What did Hope do to Abby?

I want Abby's role to be minimal.

Comment

Her exit mts mts mts mts

Comment

Abby goes crazy again, diagnosed with brain tumour and dies. That’s about the only thing that will make me happy with MM in the role.

Comment

Though it was KM who did the detective work last year, I would love to see Abby as an investigative reporter for a Salem TV station or her Mom's newspaper!! Always loved the relationship between Abby and her parents. MM is an awesome actress that can pull off most any story but the only story I would not be crazy about would be her being any part of DiMera Enterprise.....that would be just boring!! I find Kate, Gabi, and Nicole boring in the corporate world as well. But I will take what I can get because I am just happy to have MM back whether a short or long run.

Comment

A pain in Hope’s side???

I want to see Abby completely well with no residual effects of the drug.

I want to see her continuing to work at the Spectator as an investigative reporter actively investigating happenings in Salem, while she help some some crimes in Salem.

I also want to see Abby spending quality time with Charlotte and Thomas.

She and Lani can become friends, so that Abby can have her a baby shower.

Abby can also talk Lani into quitting the police station and join her at the Spectator. They will bring it into the Twenty-first century.
            Last edited by Abby_fan; July 1, 2020, 07:51 PM.

Comment

I would like to see Abby well. She hasn't been in a long time. I would like to see her and Chad have some sort of s/l that doesn't involve her being
              sick.

Comment

She returns with amnesia of all things (as this never happens in soaps) and devotes herself to being a brain surgeon.

...or a librarian.

Comment

I hope to see Abby working more at the spectator, and becoming true friends with Lani. Of course, I want to see Chad and Abigail in a compelling story together. Perhaps he could join her in a story she's investigating. Also, perhaps a health crisis for either Abby, Chad, or even one of their children and see them play that out.

However with Ron at the helm, I have almost no hope for any kind of story like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
                    I hope to see Abby working more at the spectator, and becoming true friends with Lani. Of course, I want to see Chad and Abigail in a compelling story together. Perhaps he could join her in a story she's investigating. Also, perhaps a health crisis for either Abby, Chad, or even one of their children and see them play that out.

However with Ron at the helm, I have almost no hope for any kind of story like that.
                    That sounds about as thrilling as watching paint dry. That means they’ll probably go there and you’ll get your wish.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X