Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciara really it's a dress

Ciara is the most materialistic person i seen overreacting that much over a dress

It’s her wedding dress, I completely understand Ciara on this one.

Comment

• Vinny_Wolek
      Vinny_Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. She is selecting something for a very special day and occasion.

• CincyLady
      CincyLady commented
      Editing a comment
      I've known many young women who feel the same way about the dress of their dreams.

You didn't care one way or another about your wedding dress? (Or your brides', if you're male). Callous comment at best....why isn't the focus on Miss Green Nail? Although I doubt the ex-nutcase is to blame for this....it's a way deeper, and more profound act than a lightweight would think of

Comment

Bridezilla..............................

Comment

I must of missed the part where she was pouting, stamping her feet, making demands, having unrealistic expectations, name-calling, and alienating everyone in sight. Damaging property, throwing punches, pulling hair, full out demasculation of the soon-to-be groom (metaphorical castration).....
        Last edited by Elle23276; July 1, 2020, 08:25 PM.

Comment

I didn't see anything odd about Ciara's behavior.

Comment

Already it is her wedding dress, she has the right to be angry, and it is an act against her so she worries, her reaction is logical.

It is obvious that it is not Claire, it is a trap obviously, it seems logical, I think of Eve or Gwen, but rather Eve.

Comment

Why is Ciara so obtuse? Can she not see Claire is manipulating her. The first dress she had on was beautiful but she changed it on Claire's say so. Now the one she wanted has nail polish on it and Claire was the last one with it. Let's see if Ciara can figure this out.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis12 View Post
                Why is Ciara so obtuse? Can she not see Claire is manipulating her. The first dress she had on was beautiful but she changed it on Claire's say so. Now the one she wanted has nail polish on it and Claire was the last one with it. Let's see if Ciara can figure this out.
                I have rather the impression that it is the scriptwriters who manipulates to make believe that it is Claire, and we will see that it is trap against her. Congradulations to authors.

Comment

The only thing odd about Ciara's behavior is allowing Claire within 500 feet. Screw me once, shame on you - screw me twice, shame on me.

Comment

Originally posted by CincyLady View Post
                    The only thing odd about Ciara's behavior is allowing Claire within 500 feet. Screw me once, shame on you - screw me twice, shame on me.
                    Ciara is careful, she is ready to give him one last chance, I find that pretty good.

Comment

I only see it as strange because Ciara was always written as a real tomboy. She started off this engagement wearing a bolt on her ring finger, but as we get closer to the wedding they're writing her as a typical girly bride. It's a shame

Comment

What didn’t get about the whole thing. A store letting someone take a bunch of dresses home in the first place. And in the second place I would not allow Claire to return those dresses in case she really didn’t do so. Regarding the green nail polish, if it was me and I knew didn’t do it I would be looking right at Claire.

Comment

We have multiple tv shows created specifically to showcase how many brides spend hours/days/weeks/months/maybe even more looking for a dress they are going to pay thousands of dollars to wear once. The wedding dress is easily one of the biggest things in the wedding. Ciara freaking out is pretty much right in line with what you'd expect.

Comment

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
                            We have multiple tv shows created specifically to showcase how many brides spend hours/days/weeks/months/maybe even more looking for a dress they are going to pay thousands of dollars to wear once. The wedding dress is easily one of the biggest things in the wedding. Ciara freaking out is pretty much right in line with what you'd expect.
                            Right, I find Ciara's reaction logical, it's supposed to be one of the happiest days of her life.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X